There are tons of things to see and do while in Key West. Well, here are a few suggestions of things not to be missed that will offer you a true Key West experience.
1. Go out on a fishing charter with Dream Catcher Charters. Key West has some of the best fishing in the world. Flats fishing and offshore fishing trips are available year-round. Species targeted include tarpon, bonefish, permit, jacks, barracudas, sharks, trout, dolphin, snapper, grouper, marlin, sailfish, kingfish, wahoo, and tuna.
2. Visit the Zoloft off brand. Admission is free and you will learn a lot about the ecosystem of the Florida Keys while having a fun time doing so!
3. Try some Key Lime Pie! There are several places to get a slice of this Key West original, and not one will taste like another. Some of the best on the island are from the Key West Key Lime Pie Company and Blue Heaven restaurant.
4. Visit the Key West Cemetery. You can tour this 150 year old cemetery and learn a lot about the history of the island.
5. See a drag show. Aqua puts on an entertaining show with some of Key West’s famed drag queens. An entertaining evening for sure.
6. Visit the Garden of Eden. This clothing optional bar atop of the Bull and Whistle on Duval Street is definitely an original.
7. Visit a museum. There are so many to see. My favorite is the Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum. Others include the Lighthouse Museum, the Harry Truman Little White House, and the Wreckers Museum. For a more thorough list visit our museums page.
8. Eat at one of the wonderful restaurants on the island. Be adventurous and try something different like sushi at Origami or Cuban cuisine at El Siboney. It’s great!
9. Visit the Southernmost Point of the United States. You have to get your picture taken at this landmark.
10. Enjoy the water sports! There are many options for you to choose from. Our favorites are the packages that include wave runners, sailing, kayaking, snorkeling, and lunch!
11. Visit one of the famous Key West Bars. There are Sloppy Joe’s which is where Hemingway used to hang out, Captain Tony’s Saloon (the original Sloppy Joe’s), Irish Kevin’s, Hog’s Breathe Saloon, Fat Tuesday’s, Green Parrot, Rick’s Sports Complex, and other famed area bars.
12. Go to the Spa and relax! The Pier House Resort has their Caribbean Spa which is heavenly. The Ocean Key Resort also has a spa as does Sunset Key. And these are just a few of the many options on the island.
13. Rent a moped, a scooter, or an electric car. Just make sure that you are careful and follow all of the regular rules of the road.
14. Enjoy the Sunset Celebration at Mallory Square. Entertainment starts with the lovely Key West sunset, but the street performers and the local artisans peddling their wares make this an even more entertaining outing.
15. Check out some of the original What to take for headache while on cymbalta downtown. We have everything from big names in the art world like Wyland to local artisans such as Janis Stevens and Ariella Hogan.
16. Visit the Keno’s Sandal Factory. These shoes are made right here in KeyWest. They are another Key West original.
17. Visit some of the beautifulCymbalta withdrawal how long that dot the island.
18. Go to one of the Ventolin copay card on the island and get a tan.
19. Feed the Tarpon. Go to a local marina, buy some bait, and throw it to the resident tarpon and watch them feed. Very entertaining for kids and adults alike.
20. Take an aerial tour of the island!!!
For more information about things to do and see in Key West visit www.gotothekeys.com.
Island Genn – Your Key West Concierge