Easter Sunday which falls on April 20this this year will be here before we know it. And if you are spending this Easter Holiday in Key West you need to know of all of the goings on in honor of this holy day. There are many other actives and events happening at this time not related to the holiday as well, so make sure to check out our calendar of events as well to see what else is happening during your Spring stay!
I will be updating this post as more information comes in about other special holiday events and restaurant specials. Make sure to make reservations for your Easter brunch or dinner!!
- April 5th, Migration Mania includes the Great Egg Hunt and Wild Bird Show! From 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., this family-friendly educational event creates awareness and appreciation for the birds that visit the Garden. Enjoy educational activities, egg hunts, arts and crafts, games, live bird presentations and much more. Admission is $5 per person, Botanical Garden members are admitted free.
- On April 12th the Key West Library will be showing “Winnie the Pooh: Springtime with Roo” starting at 1:00 for family movie hour. If you have little ones or you are just the biggest Winnie the Pooh fan you should check it out. The address is 700 Fleming Street.
- On April 13th, the Sheriff’s Animal Farm is holding their annual Easter at the Farm from 1 – 3 p.m. The Sheriff’s Animal Farm invites you to bring the family and visit the animals at the farm, including horses, a cow, pigs, goats, bunnies, alligators, tropical birds, a Kinkajou, Sloths, a Lemur, Kramer the Emu, a family of Patagonian Cavys, tortoises and turtles, snakes and many more. It is free of charge but donations are welcome. The farm is located just off of College Road, on Stock Island, at the Sheriff’s Office Headquarters complex.
- In honor of the Easter Season, artist Juan Ego is displaying his religious artworks at St. Paul’s Episcopal Church located at 401 Duval Street. The exhibit opens Sunday with a meet and greet with the artist following the 10am service. Some paintings will be available for purchase.
- Sunset Watersports is having a special Easter Sunday Do It All water sports package. For $109 plus tax you can really do it all! Kayak, paddle board, kneeboard, windsurf, waterski, ride wave runners, and more! Call us at 888-362-3474 to make your reservations, but hurry because space is limited!
- Rooftop Cafe at 308 Front Street is open during all major holidays, including Easter. Our full dinner menu will be offered along with holiday specials. Reservations on all major holidays are recommended.
- Tavern N Town at the Marriott Beachside is holding an amazing Easter Brunch from 11am to 2pm for $45.95. Items include salads, breads and cheeses, seafood, lamb, prime rib, poultry, fruit, breakfast choices, desserts, and champagne. Make sure to make your reservations today while there is still availability!
- Shor at the Hyatt Resort on Front Street is offering an Easter Brunch from 11am to 2pm for $45. And the fare sounds amazing! Lobster Benedict, Easter Ham, fruits, vegetables, breads, and more! Make sure to book your reservations soon!!
- Croissants de France is also offering an Easter Sunday Brunch with a few specials for the holiday.
Before deciding where you are going to eat while visiting Key West or any of the Florida Keys, be sure to read my restaurant reviews; check out our restaurant review section of this blog.
Feel free to Email Me if you have any questions about Key West!!
Island Genn – Your Key West Concierge