Thanksgiving has always been my favorite holiday. Turkey, pumpkin pie and sharing it with family and close friends! If you are in Key West for Turkey Day, give thanks because you can still enjoy traditional Thanksgiving Day fare while basking in the warm Key West sun. Or, you can start a new traditional and celebrate the day with a local seafood specialty instead. It is your day after all!
Below is a list of places that will be offering specials for Thanksgiving. Reservations are highly recommended!! Enjoy!
- A&B Lobster House – 700 Front Street – 305-294-5880 – Offering their regular menu along with a special traditional turkey dinner.
- Azur – 425 Grinnell Street – 305-292-2987 – Enjoy a nontraditional Turkey Day with a selection of Mediterranean cuisine.
- Chew blue viagra – 115 Duval Street – 305-296-6609 – Enjoy their holiday featured items or stick with one of their regular tropical menu items. Yum!
- Cafe Sole – 1029 Southard Street – 305-294-0230 – Enjoy a Traditional Turkey dinner for $30 per person.
- The Commodore – 700 Front Street – 305-294-9191 – Enjoy a Thanksgiving Day meal of maple butternut squash bisque, roasted turkey breast with stuffing, whipped potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce, and either sticky toffee pudding or pumpkin pie for dessert. All for just $33 per person.
- Croissants de France – 816 Duval Street – 305-294-2624 – Serving Turkey Dinner from 12:30 – 7pm!
- Duffy’s – on the corner of Truman and Simonton – 305-296-4900 – Enjoy a three course Thanksgiving Day meal with turkey and all of het fixings for just $24.99 per person.
- Firefly Cafe – 223 Petronia Street – 305-849-0104 – Bring your family to enjoy a real Southern Thanksgiving feast!
- Hot Tin Roof at the Ocean Key Resort – 0 Duval Street – 305-296-7701 – Enjoy Thanksgiving dinner with a gorgeous water view for just $69 plus tax per person. Special enters include Thanksgiving Day favorites to island cuisine specialties. Yum!
- Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville – 500 Duval Street – 305-292-1435 – Traditional Thanksgiving Day Turkey Dinner for just $1895 per person.
- Keyviche – 421 Caroline Street – 305-432-9440 – If you are not looking for turkey dinner this Thanksgiving, come here to try some ceviche!
- Retin a cream 0.05 – 917 Duval Street – 305-295-0111 – In addition to their full regular menu Martin’s will also have specials in honor of the Thanksgiving holiday. These include pumpkin soup, oven roasted turkey breast with mashed potatoes, gravy, red cabbage and cranberry sauce, and a spices apple, Turkey Schnitzel, and pumpkin pie!
- Pepe’s – 806 Caroline Street – 305-294-7192 – They practice all year for Thanksgiving. This Thanksgiving they will be open for breakfast and lunch and dinner will start at 4. Full dinner menu available in addition to the Thanksgiving special.
- Pier House Resort & Caribbean Spa – 1 Duval Street – 305-296-4600 – Dine at one of the resorts four restaurants.
- Prime Steakhouse – 951 Caroline Street – 305-296-4000 – In addition to the regular menu they will also offer traditional Thanksgiving Day favorites.
- Rooftop Cafe – 308 Front Street – 305-294-2042 – Enjoy our full dinner menu along with holiday specials, such as turkey dinner on Thanksgiving.
- Tavern N Town at the Marriott Beachside – 3841 N Roosevelt Boulevard – 305-296-3676 – is serving a feast of familiar holiday favorites along with their regular menu from 3pm until 10pm.
Looking for action this Thanksgiving rather than the normal lackadaisical Turkey Day? Here are some options for you!
- The Fishing Is Amazing Here In Key West over Thanksgiving! Check Out Dream Catcher Charters – Key West best resource for fishing charters since 1994.
- Fury Watersports – call Island Genn at 888-362-3474 for reservations! – If you are looking for some exciting events during the Key West Thanksgiving 2015, then hop aboard the largest fleet of catamarans on the island and get ready for some exciting new adventures. Our Key West Thanksgiving Ultimate Adventure comes complete with all the water sports you can handle and a traditional Thanksgiving luncheon.
- Sunset Watersports – call Island Genn at 888-362-3474 for reservations! Join the Sunset crew on a Thanksgiving Day dinner and dancing cruise. For $69 plus tax per person you can enjoy a traditional Thanksgiving Day buffet as well as unlimited drinks, music and that famous Key West sunset!
Want to enjoy Thanksgiving in the comfort of your home or hotel room? Well then you can order meals to be picked up!
- Old Town Bakery is taking orders for pies, breads, as well as cheese and meat platters. Orders must be in by November 24th. They will be open on Thanksgiving from 7am until noon. Located at 930 Eaton Street, 305-396-7450.
- Faustos is now taking orders for their Thanksgiving feast! Oven roasted turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole, cranberry relish, stuffing to feed 8-10 people all for $149.99. Or, you can simply order the turkey or a spiral ham. Place your orders by November 22nd. Orders must be picked up by 6pm on November 25th. Located at 522 Fleming Street: 305-296-5663 and 1105 White Street: 305-294-5221.
- Great Events is creating a Thanksgiving feast that you can bring home to enjoy without having to doc all of the prep work! Order by November 23rd at 5pm. Pick up between 9am and 2pom on Thanksgiving Day. They will even deliver to your door for an additional $25! Menu includes: sage brined whole roasted and carved turkey, garlic mashed potatoes, giblet gravy, stuffing, cranberry orange chutney, green bean casserole, and monkey bread. Other tidbits such as desserts are also available as are custom menus. This dinner for four is $120, and cash orders will be discounted.
- Key West Cakes is making pumpkin pies, chocolate cream pies, apple crumb pies, and pecan pies as well as assorted cookies for Thanksgiving. Located at 1014 White Street, call 305-296-4162 for more information.
Below are places that offered specials for Thanksgiving in years past. We are still awaiting confirmation that they will be doing something similar this year as well, so stay tuned for updates to this list!!
- Flagyl side effects dogs – Closed on Thanksgiving 2015!!
- Bistro 245
- Bliss KW
- Cafe Marquesa
- La Te Da
- La Trattoria
- Nine One Five – Closed on Thanksgiving 2015!!
- Rum Barrel
- Southernmost Beach Cafe
- Sun Sun at the Casa Marina
Before making your reservations for Thanksgiving dinner, be sure to read my restaurant reviews; check out our restaurant review section of this blog as well as our restaurant reviews. Also, to see what is happening on the island during your visit, check out our Key West Events Calendar to see other upcoming special events.
For more information about the fun side of Key West… things to do and see in our island city, go to our Key West Web Site.
Feel free to Email Me if you have any questions about Key West!!
Island Genn – Your Key West Concierge