Thanksgiving has always been one of my favorite holidays! Family and friends get together and enjoy time together along with some delicious food. And if you are celebrating in Key West this year, you don’t have to worry about all of the cooking and clean up because several restaurants will be happy to do that for you!
Below is a list of places that will be open for Thanksgiving this year, some of them offering special holiday menus. Reservations are highly recommended!
- A&B Lobster House – 700 Front Street / 305-294-5880
- Antonia’s – 615 Duval Street / 305-294-6565
- Azur – 425 Grinnell Street / 305-292-2987
- Bagatelle – 115 Duval Street / 305-296-6609 – Serving their regular menu plus holiday specials!
- Banana Cafe – 1215 Duval Street / 305-294-7227
- Bistro 245 – 245 Front Street / 305-292-4320
- Bliss Key West – 411 Petronia Street / 305-240-1281
- The Boat House – 700 Front Street / 305-294-9191 – Serving their regular menu as well as a special Thanksgiving menu. Thanksgiving business hours of noon until 10pm.
- Cafe Sole – 1029 Southard Street / 305-294-0230 – A traditional Thanksgiving Day dinner will be served from 4pm – 10pm. Or, you can still order from their regular menu as well!
- Commodore – 700 Front Street / 305-294-9191 – Serving their regular menu and a special three course Thanksgiving menu. Restaurant will be open from 4pm until 10pm.
- Duffy’s – 1007 Simonton Street / 305-296-4900 – Serving their regular dinner menu all day and a special three course Thanksgiving menu. Thanksgiving business hours of noon until 10pm.
- Firefly Key West – 223 Petronia Street / 305-849-0104 – Enjoy a traditional Thanksgiving dinner including smoked turkey, fried turkey, delicious sides, and desserts for $50 per person.
- First Flight Island Restaurant – 301 Whitehead Street
- Grand Cafe Key West – 314 Duval Street / 305-292-4740 – For $26.95 per person you can enjoy their Thanksgiving Manu which boasts baked carved turkey breast with gravy, seasonal herbed stuffing with thyme and shallots, cranberry relish, potato puree, and creamed spinach.
- Hard Rock Cafe – 313 Duval Street / 305-293-0230
- Hot Tin Roof at the Ocean Key Resort – 0 Duval Street / 305-295-7057 – A special Thanksgiving day fixed price four-course menu is available for $69 plus tax per person.
- La Te Da – 1125 Duval Street / 305-296-6706
- La Trattoria Oceanside – 3593 S Roosevelt Blvd. / 305-295-6789 – opened on Thanksgiving Day. Enjoy classic Italian dishes!
- La Trattoria Old Town – 524 Duval Street / 305-296-1075 – opened on Thanksgiving Day. Enjoy classic Italian dishes!
- Le Petit Paris – 825 Duval Street / 305-453-6065
- Mangoes – 700 Duval Street / 305-294-8002
- Martin’s – 917 Duval Street / 305-295-0111 – In addition to their full menu, Thanksgiving Day specials to include: pumpkin soup, oven roasted turkey breast, turkey schnitzel, and pumpkin pie.
- Matt’s Stock Island Kitchen and Bar – 7001 Shrimp Road #200 / 305-294-3939
- Nine One Five – 915 Duval Street / 305-296-0669
- One Duval at the Pier House Resort – 1 Duval Street / 305-295-3255 – A Thanksgiving Day brunch will be served for $42.95 plus tax per person from 11am until 9pm.
- Prime Steakhouse – 951 Carolien Street / 305-296-4000
- Rooftop Cafe – 308 Front Street / 305-294-2042 – Offering their full dinner menu along with holiday specials.
- SHOR at the Hyatt Resort – 601 Front Street / 305-809-4000 – Offering aThanksgiving Day dinner for $50 per person.
- Southernmost Beach Cafe – 1405 Duval Street / 305-295-6550
- Spencer’s by the Sea at the Reach Resort – 1435 Simonton Street / 305-296-5000 – Enjoy a Thanksgiving Day brunch for just $65 per person from 4 – 10pm.
- Sun Sun at the Casa Marina Resort – 1500 Reynolds Street / 305-296-3535 – Brunch will be served from Noon until 4:00PM for $65 plus tax per person.
- Tavern N Town at the Marriott Beachside – 3841 N Roosevelt Blvd / 305-296-8100 – Serving their regular menu along with specials for Thanksgiving day. Open from 3pm until 10pm.
More to come!
And if you are looking for some activities to do on this day of thanks, check out:
- Dream Catcher Charters offers private fishing, snorkeling, and sightseeing charters for the whole family to enjoy! Call Island Genn at 1-888-362-3474 to arrange your day on the water.
- Fury Watersports Ultimate Adventure features sailing, snorkeling, parasailing, jet skiing, and more plus a special holiday menu for both breakfast and lunch including roasted turkey. Thanksgiving Day from 10am until 4pm for $155 plus tax per person. For reservations please call Island Genn at 1-888-362-3474 and tell her that you would like to reserve seats on the Fury Thanksgiving Day Ultimate Adventure.
Before making your reservations for Thanksgiving dinner, be sure to read my restaurant reviews; check out our restaurant review section of this blog. Also, to see what is happening on the island during your visit, check out our Key West Events Calendar to see other upcoming special events.
For more information about the fun side of Key West… things to do and see in our island city, go to our Key West Web Site.
Feel free to Email Me if you have any questions about Key West!!