Are you spending Valentine’s Day in Key West this year? Well if you are, skip the flowers and candy bit. Here are some other awesome ideas on how to spend this most romantic day of the year with your special someone!
- Charter a custom private charter with Dream Catcher Charters! You can have a romantic day on the water snorkeling, sightseeing, dolphin watching, beach combing, or even fishing! Bring along some Prosecco and make it even more special. Call us at 1-888-362-3474 to make your reservation.
- Get pampered at one of the many spas that dot the island of Key West. Maybe schedule a romantic couples massage.
- Take in a romance movie at the Generic viagra 100mg. You can even get a glass of wine and some gourmet snacks here to enjoy.
- You cannot go wrong with a romantic dinner out at one of Key West’s fine dining restaurants such as the Commodore, A&B Lobster House, Michael’s, or Latitudes to name just a few options!
- Spend the day strolling hand in hand through one of the many parks, gardens, or beaches in Key West. Prednisone dosage for cough always gets my vote here!
- Sail with your sweetheart on the Danger Charters Sunset Sail. From 5 pm – 7 pm enjoy hors d’oeuvres, chocolates, wines, beers, soft drinks and water for $85 per person. Call us at 1-888-362-3474 to make your reservation.
- Join Sunset Watersports on their double decker power catamaran for their open bar Valentines Day Sunset Dinner Cruise! There is no better way to spend Valentines Day. Ladies will be welcomed with a box of chocolates and a glass of champagne upon boarding. There will be an open well bar serving margaritas and rum runners, draft beer, wine and soft drinks, Live DJ & a tropical food buffet. Only $69 per person. Call us at 1-888-362-3474 to make your reservation.
No matter what you decide to do, make sure that you make advanced reservations! If you don’t you will be sitting alone in your hotel room wishing you had planned ahead.