My Favorite Key West Activities
Key West Activities
- 4 Pack Boating Charter
- Get away from it all on this private charter for 6 persons or less. See Key West from the water. Add fishing, snorkeling, dolphin watching or whatever you like to do. This is totally customizable. 4, 6, and 8 hour trips available. Rates start at $425.00.
- Sail / Kayak Trip
- Sail to a mangrove island isolated from the rest of the world. Kayak around the island and through the mangroves add snorkeling to this adventure and make it a really nice day on the water. $75.00 – $95.00 per person
- Wave Runner Jet Ski Tours Around Key West
- See Key West from the water.. Fast on a 25 mile round trip tour of Key West. See the mangrove islands and wild life habitat. Anyone can do it and the Price around $130 + tax. Call 305 292 7212
- Island Party (****Spring Break Special****
- Do It All.. water sports package.. Best water sports deal in Key West. All Inclusive… Wave runners, parasailing, snorkeling, water skiing, water park toys, big slides and fun, Lunch and soft drinks all provided. Regularly $149.00 per person but we run specials daily.. Call 305 292 7212 call today and find out your rate. Two Packages to chose from..
- Visit The Dry Tortugas Fort Jefferson National Park
- By sea or by plane we have tours that take you out to the Dry Tortugas in comfort. 4 hour and full day trips. Call us for details.
- Key West Pub Crawl
- This two and a half hour event begins downtown, moves thru the historic seaport and then returns to Duval Street. After receiving their FREE T-Shirt, the group stops at five pubs where tour participants receive their choice of a FREE beer or drink and are offered additional drink and food specials. Our professional guides keep the atmosphere festive with jokes, antics, contests and stories as they point out the many places to imbibe in Key West! $35 per person
- Wind & Wine Sunset Sail
- Join us for a two hour sunset sail and wine tasting featuring upscale wines and hors d’oeuvres hand picked nightly by the owners. Sail aboard our romantic Skipjack Schooner as we explore the crystal clear waters of the Florida backcountry, enjoy festive music and friends, and look for the world famous green flash of the Key West sunset. $75.00 + tax per person
- Museum Discount Tickets
- Key West has a lot of history. Visit the many diverse venues ala carte or purchase a passport to several of them and get a savings. Call me for Passport information and save money getting into the museums of Key West.
- Go Fishing With A Professional Fishing Guide
- Key West is well known world wide for fishing. Check it out. We have flats fishing, deep sea fishing, and Party Boat fishing charters. A charter for any budget or time constraint. Coming in on a cruise ship? we can get you out fishing. I specialize in fishing charters.
I am “Island Genn” – Your Key West Concierge
Call Me 1-888-362-3474
I am happy to answer any of your questions about Key West.