There are many Key West activities for visitors to experience during their vacation. On the water or on land I have you covered with some fun stuff to do here in Key West for everyone in your group. These are all popular activities so chances are booking ahead will be needed. Feel free to call my office at 1-305-292-7212 for details about any
1. Dream Catcher Charters 4 Pack Adventure Charter: Snorkel-Fish-See Dolphins-Eco Tours-Enchanted Beaches… Private charters are available to do all of this on one trip. It is customized to fit your group’s needs. Boats can accommodate up to 6 passengers. Rates start at $425.00 for a ½ day.
2. Sail/Kayak/Snorkel: Sail, snorkel and kayak through the Mangroves. This is probably the most relaxing trip I have ever taken on the island. They provide a huge tropical fruit tray, snacks, beer, wine, sodas and water. The backcountry is very peaceful and calm. The guides are friendly and knowledgeable of the surroundings. $75.00 – $95.00 per person
3. Jet Ski Rentals / Tours: Rental Rates are $60 + tax for a half an hour to $100 + tax for an hour rental. All Jet Ski companies do a 25 mile tour of the island where they take you out to Boca Chica, back through the Mangroves, to the Southernmost Point and many places you would not see from land. These are a lot of fun. Price around $130 + tax.
4. Power Adventure: The Island Party goes out daily from 10 am-4 pm. It can accommodate around 100 people. Snorkel, Parasail, Kayak, Bounce on a Water Trampoline, and ride on Ride Waverunners and Banana Boats. Includes a delicious gourmet buffer and complimentary beer, wine, and soft drinks! The normal rates for this are $149 per person, but we run specials all of the time.
5. The Dry Tortugas National Park & Fort Jefferson Ferries: Ferries provide all inclusive trip with breakfast, lunch, snorkel gear & tours of the Fort. This is by far the most popular trip on the island for its beaches, as well as, the historical aspect. Rates start at $160 per person with special discounts available for children, students, and seniors.
6. Ghost Tours: The Original Ghost Tour of Key West provides nightly walking tours through the shadowy streets and lonely lanes of historic Old Town Key West. Tours depart nightly – rain or shine – from the Crowne Plaza La Concha Hotel at 430 Duval Street at 8 and 9 p.m. Each tour lasts approximately 90 minutes and walks approximately one half mile. $18 per person
7. Key West Pub Crawl: This two and a half hour event begins downtown, moves thru the historic seaport and then returns to Duval Street. After receiving their FREE T-Shirt, the group stops at five pubs where tour participants receive their choice of a FREE beer or drink and are offered additional drink and food specials. Our professional guides keep the atmosphere festive with jokes, antics, contests and stories as they point out the many places to imbibe in Key West! $35 per person
8. Museums: Key West has a lot of history. Visit the many diverse venues ala carte or purchase a passport to several of them and get a savings.
9. Wind & Wine Sunset Sail: Join us for a two hour sunset sail and wine tasting featuring upscale wines and hors d’oeuvres hand picked nightly by the owners. Sail aboard our romantic Skipjack Schooner as we explore the crystal clear waters of the Florida backcountry, enjoy festive music and friends, and look for the world famous green flash of the Key West sunset. $75.00 + tax per person
10. Key West Fishing: We have many different types of Fishing Trips. Light Tackle, Flats, Deep Sea or Party Boats. Please call me at the office and I will go into detail on each type of fishing, what they do, how many they can hold and what you can expect to catch during the time of year that you come.
- – Flats/ Backcountry: Up to 4 people per boat with rates from $425+
- – Offshore Wreck/Reef: Up to 4 people per boat with rates from $700+
- – Offshore/Deep Sea: Up to 6 people per boat with rates of $750+
**Rates Subject to Change