- Pamper yourself and your amore at one of the many spas on the island with a couples massage.
- Take a private charter with Dream Catcher Charters. You can fish, snorkel, do some sightseeing, and even watch the sun set!
- Go to a romantic dinner at one of the great restaurants on the island. Or maybe just dessert at Better than Sex. Now that’s a winning idea!
- Join in on a romantic sunset sail aboard one of the sail boats in town and watch the sun set from the gorgeous waters of Key West.
- Take in a romance movie at the Tropic Cinema where you can also enjoy a glass of wine and some gourmet snacks.
- Take a stroll hand-in-hand through one of the beautiful Key West gardens.
- Go for a biplane tour over the island and take in the beauty of Key West from above.
- Roam around a few of the art galleries and be amazed by some of the creations. And you can even meet Wyland on Valentine’s Day this year from 6 – 10 PM at his gallery on 623 Duval Street!
- Visit one of the many museums on the island. I especially like the Hemingway House, the Lighthouse, and the Wreckers Museum, all of which have great views!
- Relax on the beach with a drink and your loved one.
To see what is happening on the island during your visit, check out our Key West Events Calendar to see other upcoming special events. For more information about the fun side of Key West… things to do and see in our island city, go to our Key West Web Site.
Before deciding where you are going to eat while visiting Key West, be sure to read my other restaurant reviews; check out our restaurant review section of this blog as well as our previous restaurant reviews.
Feel free to Email Me if you have any questions about Key West!!