I love the Thanksgiving holiday. When sharing favorites like turkey and pumpkin pie with family and close friends, what’s not to love? Especially for foodies! If you are visiting Key West this Turkey Day, have no fear! You will still be able to enjoy these holiday favorites at several different restaurants. Or, you can always start a new tradition and enjoy a local seafood dish instead.
Below is a list of places that will be open for Thanksgiving this year, some of them offering special holiday menus. Reservations are highly recommended!
- A&B Lobster House – 700 Front Street / 305-294-5880
- Antonia’s – 615 Duval Street / 305-294-6565
- Azur – 425 Grinnell Street / 305-292-2987
- Bagatelle – 115 Duval Street / 305-296-6609
- Bliss Key West – 411 Petronia Street / 305-240-1281
- The Boat House – 700 Front Street / 305-294-9191 – Serving their regular menu as well as a special Thanksgiving menu for $19.95 per adult and $12.99 per child. Thanksgiving business hours of noon until 10pm.
- Cafe Sole – 1029 Southard Street / 305-294-0230 – A traditional Thanksgiving Day dinner will be served from 4pm – 10pm for just $32 per person. Or, you can still order from their regular menu as well!
- Charlie Mac’s – 404 Southard Street / 305-320-0204 – Enjoy smoked turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy, green bean casserole, cranberry sauce, and pumpkin pie all for just $15 per person.
- Commodore – 700 Front Street / 305-294-9191 – Serving their regular menu and a special three course Thanksgiving menu which will run $35 per adult and $14.95 per child. Restaurant will be open from 4pm until 10pm.
- Dantes – 951 Caroline Street / 305-293-5123 – Enjoy a traditional Thanksgiving buffet for $21.95, from 1pm until 5pm.
- Doubletree Grand Key Resort – 3990 S. Roosevelt Blvd / 305-293-1818 – Offering a special Thanksgiving Day buffet from 1:00pm until 9:00pm for just $35.95 per person.
- Duffy’s – 1007 Simonton Street / 305-296-4900 – Serving their regular dinner menu all day and a special three course Thanksgiving menu priced at $24.99 per adult and $12.99 per child. Thanksgiving business hours of noon until 10pm.
- Firefly Key West – 223 Petronia Street / 305-849-0104 – Enjoy a traditional Thanksgiving dinner including smoked turkey, fried turkey, delicious sides, and desserts for $50 per person.
- Grand Cafe Key West – 314 Duval Street / 305-292-4740 – For $26.95 per person you can enjoy their Thanksgiving Manu which boasts baked carved turkey breast with gravy, seasonal herbed stuffing with thyme and shallots, cranberry relish, potato puree, and creamed spinach.
- Hard Rock Cafe – 313 Duval Street / 305-293-0230
- Hot Tin Roof at the Ocean Key Resort – 0 Duval Street / 305-295-7057 – A special Thanksgiving day fixed price four-course menu is available for $69 plus tax per person.
- La Te Da – 1125 Duval Street / 305-296-6706
- La Trattoria Oceanside – 3593 S Roosevelt Blvd. / 305-295-6789 – opened on Thanksgiving Day. Enjoy classic Italian dishes!
- La Trattoria Old Town – 524 Duval Street / 305-296-1075 – opened on Thanksgiving Day. Enjoy classic Italian dishes!
- Martin’s – 917 Duval Street / 305-295-0111 – In addition to their full menu, Thanksgiving Day specials to include: pumpkin soup, oven roasted turkey breast, turkey schnitzel, and pumpkin pie.
- Nine One Five – 915 Duval Street / 305-296-0669
- One Duval at the Pier House Resort – 1 Duval Street / 305-295-3255 – A Thanksgiving Day brunch will be served for $42.95 plus tax per person from 11am until 9pm.
- Prime Steakhouse – 951 Carolien Street / 305-296-4000
- Rooftop Cafe – 308 Front Street / 305-294-2042 – Offering their full dinner menu along with holiday specials.
- SHOR at the Hyatt Resort – 601 Front Street / 305-809-4000 – Offering a “build your own” Thanksgiving Day dinner for $40 per person. You can choose from one protein (turkey, short ribs, or mahi mahi), three sides (mac & cheese, mashed potatoes, stuffing, green beans, sweet potato puree, roasted root veggies), and one beverage (pumpkin punch, pumpkin white Russian, pumpkin ale ice cream float).
- Southernmost Beach Cafe – 1405 Duval Street / 305-295-6550
- Spencer’s by the Sea at the Reach Resort – 1435 Simonton Street / 305-296-5000 – Enjoy a three course Thanksgiving Day dinner for just $55 per person from 4 – 10pm.
- Sun Sun at the Casa Marina Resort – 1500 Reynolds Street / 305-296-3535
- Tavern N Town at the Marriott Beachside – 3841 N Roosevelt Blvd / 305-296-8100 – Serving their regular menu along with specials for Thanksgiving day. Open from 3pm until 10pm.
- Thai Life Floating Restaurant – 1801 N Roosevelt Blvd / 305-296-9907
Looking for action this Thanksgiving rather than the normal lackadaisical Turkey Day? Here are some options for you!
- The Fishing Is Amazing Here In Key West over Thanksgiving! Check Out Dream Catcher Charters – Key West best resource for fishing charters since 1994.
- Fury Watersports Ultimate Adventure features sailing, snorkeling, parasailing, jet skiing, and more plus a special holiday menu for both breakfast and lunch including roasted turkey. Thanksgiving Day from 10am until 4pm for $165 per person. For reservations please call Island Genn at 1-888-362-3474 and tell her that you would like to reserve seats on the Fury Thanksgiving Day Ultimate Adventure.
- Sunset Watersports Thanksgiving Dinner Cruise – Enjoy the sunset and a buffet dinner aboard the Sunset Party Cat for just $69 plus tax per person. Check in is at 4:30pm at 201 William Street. Call Island Genn at 1-888-362-3474 to make your reservation today!
Want to enjoy Thanksgiving in the comfort of your home or hotel room? Well then you can order meals to be picked up!
- Great Events is creating a Thanksgiving feast that you can bring home to enjoy without having to doc all of the prep work! Order by November 21st at 5pm. Pick up between 9am and 2pom on Thanksgiving Day. They will even deliver to your door for an additional $25! Menu includes: rotisserie style roasted and carved turkey, sour cream and chive mashed potatoes, giblet gravy, cornbread roasted apple sage stuffing, cranberry orange chutney, green bean casserole, and monkey bread. Other tidbits such as desserts are also available as are custom menus. This dinner for four is $120, and cash orders will be discounted. Great Events is located at 925 Truman Ave. Contact: 305-292-2252 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date & Thyme is offering a selection of ready to eat vegan, gluten free, and organic side dishes available to be picked up on Wednesday, November 23. All orders must be placed by Saturday, November 19. Order by the pint or the quart: vegan mac & cheese, butternut squash soup, green bean casserole, autumn kale salad, roasted brussel sprouts. Located at 829 Fleming Street. Contact: 305-296-7766.
- Saltwater Sandwiches located at the VFW on N Roosevelt Blvd. is doing a Thanksgiving to Go! Dinner for 4 includes sliced oven baked turkey, stuffing, gravy, mash potatoes, green beans, and cornbread for just $65.95. To place your order call 305-294-9968. All orders will be available for pick up starting at 10am on Thanksgiving Day!
Below are places that have been opened for the holiday and may have offered specials for Thanksgiving in years past. We are still awaiting confirmation that they will be opening this year as well, so stay tuned for updates to this list!!
- Abbondanza – CLOSED for Thanksgiving 2016
- Banana Cafe
- Bistro 245
- Bliss KW
- Blue Heaven – CLOSED for Thanksgiving 2016
- Cafe Marquesa
- Croissants de France
- Flaming Buoy – CLOSED for Thanksgiving 2016
- Geiger Key Marina & Smokehouse
- Hogfish Bar and Grill
- Kelly’s Caribbean Bar & Grill
- Key West Harbour Yacht Club
- Little Palm Island
- Michael’s – CLOSED for Thanksgiving 2016
- Rum Barrel
- Santiago’s Bodega – CLOSED for Thanksgiving 2016
- Sarabeth’s – CLOSED for Thanksgiving 2016
- Square One
Before making your reservations for Thanksgiving dinner, be sure to read my restaurant reviews; check out our restaurant review section of this blog as well as our restaurant reviews. Also, to see what is happening on the island during your visit, check out our Key West Events Calendar to see other upcoming special events.
For more information about the fun side of Key West… things to do and see in our island city, go to our Key West Web Site.
Feel free to Email Me if you have any questions about Key West!!
Island Genn – Your Key West Concierge