Easter Sunday is just around the corner now, and if you will be in Key West for this holiday, you are probably wondering where you can enjoy a nice Easter brunch or dinner. Below are a list of restaurants that will be open, some offering their regular menu and others offering holiday specials. Just make sure to call and make reservations!!
- 2 Cents – 305-414-8626
- A&B Lobster House – 305-294-5880
- Antonia’s – 305-294-6565
- Azur – 305-292-2987
- Bagatelle – 305-296-6609
- Banana Cafe – 305-294-7227
- Benihana – 305-294-6400
- Bistro 245 – 305-292-4320
- Bliss Key West – 305-240-1281
- Bruschetta Cucina Italiana – 305-517-6282
- Cafe Marquesa – 305-292-1244
- Cafe Sole – 305-294-0230
- Doubletree Grand Key Resort – 305-307-9752 – Easter Brunch from Noon until 4:00PM. Menu items include eggs benedict, omelette station,bacon, sausage, pancakes, fruit, salad, Caribbean chicken, spiral ham, mashed potatoes, vegetables, and desserts. $25.95 plus tax per person with lower rates for children.
- The Grand Cafe – 305-292-4740 – Offering a special Easter Sunday Dinner including a grand trio of smoked duck breast, beef carpaccio, and tuna tartare for $14.99, citrus baked ham with asparagus and mashed potatoes for $26.99, and chocolate mousse cake with whipped cream and a mango -raspberry coulis for $9.99.
- Hot Tin Roof – 305-296-7701
- Key West Harbour – 305-292-3121
- La Te Da – 305-296-6706
- La Trattoria – 305-296-1075 / 305-295-6789
- Mangoes – 305-294-8002
- Martin’s – 305-295-0111
- Michael’s – 305-295-1300
- Nine One Five – 305-296-0669
- One Duval at the Pier House – 305-295-3255 – Eater Brunch will be served from 10am until 2pm. Cost is $42 per person and included a complimentary mimosa. Lower rates available for children.
- Prime Steakhouse – 305-296-4000
- Rooftop Cafe – 305-294-2042 – As an exceptional Key West restaurant, Roof Top Café is open during all major holidays, including Easter. Typically, our full dinner menu will be offered along with holiday specials. In addition to the regular menu, special multi-course menus are often available. Reservations on all major holidays are recommended.
- Sarabeth’s – 305-293-8181
- Senor Frogs – 305-404-8094
- Southernmost Beach Cafe – 305-296-6550
- Spencer’s by the Sea at the Casa Marina Resort – 305-296-3535
- Casa Marina Resort – 305-296-3535 – Visit the Easter Bunny and join in the egg hunt at 11:00am! Brunch is served from noon until 4:00pm. Menu includes seafood, carving station, raw bar, mimosas, live music, and more! Price is $62 per adult and $30 per child under 12.
- Tavern N Town at the Marriott Beachside Resort – 305-296-8100 – Offering an amazing East Brunch from 11:00AM until 2:00PM for just $45.95 per person.
- Thai Life Floating Restaurant – 305-296-9907
In 2016, the following restaurants were also opened… We will keep updating for 2017 as the information comes in!
- Hard Rock Cafe – 305-293-0230
- Latitudes – 305-292-5394
- SHOR at the Hyatt Resort will be serving Easter Brunch from 11am until 3pm. Enjoy bottomless mimosas along with fine cuisine. – 305-809-4000
If you are planning on attending mass or another a church service for the Easter holiday, we have many churches of different denominations that you could attend.
Before deciding where you are going to eat while visiting Key West, be sure to read my restaurant reviews; check out our restaurant review section of this blog as well as our previous restaurant reviews.
And to see what is happening on Key West during your visit, check out our Key West Events Calendar to see other upcoming special events. For more information about the fun side of Key West… things to do and see in our island city, go to our Key West Web Site.
Feel free to Email Me if you have any questions about Key West!!
Key West Concierge