Key West has always been a party town, but New Years Eve celebrations take the partying to a whole new height! Below is a list of the different events scheduled to ring in the New Year in Paradise! Whether you want to have a fabulous celebratory dinner, a fun afternoon watching local dogs parade around the town, or you want to party till you can’t see straight, there is something for everyone’s tastes down here! Goodbye 2017, and hello 2018!
801 Caberet – 801 Duval Street:
New Year’s Eve Party! Dinner & Show tickets for the New Year’s Eve celebration at the 801 Upstairs Cabaret. Meet and take photos with Sushi before rides the Big Red Shoe into the New Year! Enjoy the 801 girls perform and be right in the heart of all the action. 9:00PM until 3:00AM. Call 305-923-9296 for tickets and information.
Enjoy a special New Year’s Eve Dinner! $43 PER PERSON / $12 FOR CHILDRENS MENU AGE 12 AND UNDER
- MOZZARELLA IN CAROZZA CON GAMBERETTI Fried Mozzarella served with tomato garlic sauce, fresh herbs and Jumbo Shrimp
- MINESTRONE SOUP The Classic with tomato, beans, carrots, onions, celery, and spinach
- CAESAR SALAD Romaine lettuce, croutons, parmesan cheese and classic dressing
- GARDEN SALAD Fresh lettuces with tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, carrots and house vinaigrette
- CHOICE OF ENTREES
- VEAL OR CHICKEN PICATTA Sautéed with white wine, capers, lemon, butter, veal stock & served with broccoli and potato
- VEAL OR CHICKEN MARSALA Sautéed with mushrooms in a Marsala wine cream sauce & served with broccoli and potato
- MADONNA DEL PESCE Fish of the Day drizzled with a caper lemon butter sauce & served with broccoli and potato
- PENNE PRIMAVERA Tomato cream sauce with broccoli, cauliflower, peas, spinach, squash, mushrooms
- LOBSTER CAPELLINI Lobster tail served with Angel hair pasta tossed in a creamy lobster sauce with spinach & sun dried tomatoes
- CHOICE OF DESSERTS
- KEY LIME PIE Homemade with graham cracker and almond crust with whipped cream
- TIRAMISU Layers of Mascarpone and ladyfingers with espresso and chocolate
Aqua Nightclub Key West – 711 Duval Street:
8:30PM – 4:00AM, The Aquanettes take the stage at 9pm for the last show of the year. After the shoe drops dance until 4am with DJ Vogue.
Azur – 425 Grinnell Street:
6:00PM – 10:00PM, Enjoy an amazing 4-course dinner at Azur and Ring in the New Year with us! Start the year off Fresh!
Blue Heaven – 729 Thomas Street:
Enjoy dinner with us! $92 plus tax per person includes a complimentary glass of champagne, choice of starter, an intermezzo of green tomato sorbet with fresh mint, your choice of a main course, and your choice of dessert.
Bourbon Street Pub / New Orleans House – 724 Duval Street:
Home to the Drag Queen Shoe Drop as seen on CNN! FREE SHOW ON OUR DUVAL STREET STAGE FEATURING LIVE LOCAL & INTERNATIONAL ENTERTAINMENT DJ GARY NOLAN • THE MEN OF BOURBON HOSTED BY JUST JEFF & BRIA, GUEST HOST USTIN ARMACOST. SPECIAL PERFORMANCES BY KENDRA H KINX. VIP GRAND BALCONY TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT!
Chihuahua Conch Republic Flash Mob @ the Monroe County Courthouse – 500 Whitehead Street:
We the Chihuahuas of Key West call upon our breed to stand up for equal representation as part of the Key West One Canine Family. On December 31, 2017 at the 13th Annual Dachshund Walk, we unite to proclaim our rightful representation in Key West as the Chihuahua Conch Republic Call to arms is at 11:45am at the Courthouse Steps – 500 Whitehead Street. Look for the Chihuahua Conch Republic Banner and please bring a bag of cat/dog food for donation.
The Club at Key West Harbour New Year’s Eve Dinner: Before heading downtown savor a one of a kind dinner to begin the night. Our dinner includes an Exotic Mushroom Bar, Drunken Pasta, and a Seafood Station. Reservations Required: 305.292.3121. $85 NON-MEMBERS | $75 MEMBERS. Price includes a Complimentary glass of Champagne, Dinner, Live Music, Tax & Gratuity. *Pre-paid reservations are required & non-refundable.
Roasted Red and Yellow Beet Salad with Frisee and Goat Cheese
Pears and Field Greens in a Saffron-Walnut Dressing
Creamy Crab Chowder with Potato and Sweet Corn
Exotic Mushroom Bar:
Roasted Crimini, Grilled Portabella, Sautéed Shiitake, Marinated Clamshell, Sautéed Porcini,
Mushroom Ragout, Jalapeño Vodka Dressing, and Champagne Vinaigrette
Imported and Domestic Cheeses
Spiced Marinated Olives
Grilled Asparagus Platter
Lobster Martini, Roasted Shrimp Scampi, Grilled Baby Lamb Chops,
Coffee-Crusted Pork Tenderloin with Black Bean Salsa
Roasted Beef Tenderloin with Port Wine Demi-glace
Herb Crusted Leg of Lamb with Au Jus and Mint Jelly
Braised Pork Ossobuco with Gremolata, Lemon Oil and Watercress
Plantain Chips Crusted Filet of Halibut with Lemon Butter
Roasted Half Duckling a l’orange and Duck confit with Citrus Kale Salad
Oven Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with Scallion Butter and String Beans
Drunken Pasta Station:
Cabernet-Infused Spaghetti with Sherry Cream
Penne Pasta with Vodka Cream and Prosciutto
Baby Spinach, Red Onions, Sundried Tomato, Black Olive, Grilled Chicken, Sautéed Shrimp, Bacon
Alaskan Snow Crab, Shrimp Cocktail, Marinated Bay Scallop, Garlic Marinated Mussels, Chilled Oysters, Sturgeon Caviar on Mini Blini
Dark Chocolate Fudge, Banana Beignet, Tropical Fruit Tart, Appleton Rum Bundt Cake, Assorted Chocolate Truffles, Almond Ricotta Cheese Cake and Baklava
The Commodore Waterfront Restaurant – (305) 294 9191: $79 plus tax per person.
- Choice of Appetizers:
- JUMBO SHRIMP COCKTAIL – Jumbo Shrimp seasoned and served chilled with classic cocktail sauce
- ITALIAN PROSCIUTTO – Served with Fig jam, herb goat cheese & Focaccia crostini
- CAPRESE SALAD – Homestead tomatoes with fresh Mozzarella, basil & Balsamic syrup
- MIXED GREEN SALAD – Fresh assorted greens, goat cheese and house vinaigrette !”
- Choice of Entrees:
- FILET MIGNON – Tender filet of Tenderloin with sauce béarnaise
- PRIME RIB ROAST – Roasted in our own special ovens served au jus with creamy horseradish
- YELLOWTAIL SNAPPER “CAYO HUESO” – Sautéed yellowtail in a lemon tomato butter with avocado and Key West pink shrimp
- JUMBO FLORIDA LOBSTER TAIL Baked Jumbo Lobster Tail with drawn butter sauce
- FOR AN ADDITIONAL $20.00 THE HOUSE SPECIALITY IS AVAILABLE SURF AND TURF -Baked Jumbo 10 oz Lobster Tail with Tender Filet Mignon
- Choice of Desserts:
- KEY LIME PIE
- VELVET CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
Concert – Eddie Money at the Truman Waterfront Park Amphitheater:
Doors @ 3:30PM, Show @ 7:15PM. Tickets available at www.eventbrite.com.
Conch Republic Seafood Company – 631 Greene Street (305) : 5:30pm until 12:30am! Check out our Chef’s New Year’s Eve Menu! We will offer a complimentary champagne toast at midnight with plenty of party favors to go around. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
- BLACK AND BLEU – thinly sliced peppercorn crusted beef tenderloin with au poivre aioli, roquefort cheese, fire roasted tomato and baby arugula
- BONE –IN RIBEYE – 20 oz. bone-in ribeye grilled to order and topped with port wine truffle butter – served with mashed potato and chef’s fresh vegetables
- SCALLOPS – blackened scallops atop gnocchi tossed in gruyere and smoked gouda cream sauce with crispy pancetta, green peas and parmesan
- GROUPER – herb crusted grouper topped with royal red shrimp veloute and served with yellow rice and chef’s fresh vegetables
- PORK – twin bone-in pork chops with green peppercorn and calvados cream sauce topped with warm apple slaw – served with mashed potatoes and chef’s fresh vegetables
- CHEESECAKE – fried cheesecake rolled in cinnamon sugar served on nutella cream with fresh strawberries and caramel sauce
Join us in this 3 block parade celebrating everything Dachshund, the official dog of Key West, starting at NOON!
- APPETIZER CHOICE OF:
- JUMBO SHRIMP COCKTAIL
- LOBSTER BISQUE
- SALAD CHOICE OF:
- HOUSE SALAD – MIXED GREENS WITH TOMATO, ONIONS, MUSHROOMS, CARROTS & CUCUMBER
- CAESAR SALAD – SALAD OF ROMAINE, PARMESAN CHEESE, CROUTONS & CAESAR DRESSING
- ENTREES CHOICE OF: ADD A LOBSTER TAIL TO ANY DISH $18.00 – Entrees Served with Fresh Vegetable and choice of: Baked Potato, Seasoned Rice or French Fries
- 16 OUNCE PRIME RIB AU JUS WITH HOMEMADE HORSERADISH SAUCE
- 8 OUNCE FILET MIGNON WITH BERNAISE SAUCE
- STUFFED ONE POUND FLORIDA LOBSTER WITH A CRABMEAT STUFFING
- YELLOWTAIL SNAPPER MAISON SAUTEED WITH CAPERS, MUSHROOMS, & TOPPED WITH SHRIMP
- SHRIMP & SHRIMP – 8 JUMBO GULF SHRIMP – GOLDEN FRIED, SCAMPI STYLE OR BOTH
- For an additional $18, the house specialty is available. **SURFAND TURF – BAKED LOBSTER TAIL (6oz) WITH TENDER FILET OF TENDERLOIN (8oz)
- DESSERT CHOICE OF:
- DUFFY’S KEY LIME PIE $4.99
- CHOCOLATE THUNDER $5.99
The Fury Sunset Cruise:
We offer two uniquely different ways to enjoy New Year’s Eve. Start your evening of celebration with one of our cruises; both options are tailored to different personalities and party experiences. Choose from the Commotion on the Ocean Live Music Sunset Sail for party fanatics or the Glass Bottom Boat Sunset Cruise & Reef Eco Tour for families. Call 888-362-3474 for reservations.
The Grand Cafe – 314 Duval Street (305) 393-4740: 5:00 PM – This year we are offering 2 seatings. The first is anytime between 5:30 and 7:30. It is 95.00 per person plus tax (7.5%) plus gratuity (20%). With this seating you will have 2 hours in which to dine. The second is anytime starting after 9:30. It is 110.00 per person plus tax (7.5%) plus gratuity (20%) and with this seating there is no time limit in which to dine. Please note that the later reservations may be ringing in the New Year with us. We look forward to celebrating New Years Eve with you all. MENU SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- First Course – Choice of:
- Crab Cake with Blood Orange Reduction and Key Lime Mustard
- Warm Mushroom Cocktail with Arugula, Assorted Mushrooms, Goat’s Cheese
- Carpaccio of Beef Tenderloin with Shaved Parmigiano, Red Onions, Capers and White Truffle
- Tuna Tataki with Soy, pickled ginger and wasabi
- Second Course- Choice of:
- Blue Cheese and Walnut Salad with Blue Cheese, Walnuts, Dried Cranberries Nestled in Mixed Greens, Aged Sherry Vinaigrette
- Tomato Bisque With Chives and a touch of cream
- Baby Kale Caesar Salad with Parmigiano Reggiano, Herb Croutons
- Entrées – Choice of:
- Hogfish with Shrimp Cream Sauce, Rice and Seasonal Vegetable
- Braised Short Ribs In a Port and Shallot Reduction, Accompanied by Maytag Blue Cheese Mashed Potatoes and Micro Greens
- Seafood Pasta – Sea Scallop, Key West Pink Shrimp, Clams and Mussels Served With Truffled Tomato Cream Sauce over Penne
- Orange Ginger Crispy Duck – Half Crispy Duck, Orange-Ginger Reduction, Jasmine Rice and Seasonal Vegetables
- Surf and Turf – Fire Grilled Filet Mignon, Port Wine Demi Glaze, Baked Lobster Tail Served with Herb Potatoes and Brussel Sprouts (5oz filet 5oz tail)
- Dessert – Choice of:
- Tiramisu With Wild Berry and Mango Coulis
- Salted Caramel Cheesecake
- Chocolate Du Jour
- Key Lime Pie
Grand Vin Wine Bar – 1107 Duval Street:
End of the year 21st birthday bash! Come join us four our annual Year End Bash! We’re celebrating our 21st birthday in style! Come dressed in your finery! Free buffet!
The Green Room – 501 Green Street:
Enjoy the music stylings of:
- Sheldon McLellan, LIVE! 1:00PM – 5:00PM
- Marjory Lee, LIVE 5:30PM – 9:30PM
- Drew Gunning, LIVE! 10:00PM – 2:00AM
Key West Bite – 920 Caroline Street:
7:00PM – 9:00PM -We’re thrilled to be playing New Year’s Eve at this cool place. Used to be PT’s for many years, now it’s a new locals hangout. Good food at reasonable prices, a fine beer selection, and at least on Saturday evenings some fun-filled music – and an extra special show for New Year’s Eve. Start your festivities with us and then head on to your favorite item drop, be it conch shell, glass slipper, or pirate wench. The Loons believe in the magic of music, who believe that music is meant to be enjoyed for the way it can move the hearts, spirits, and thoughts of those who hear it – not just sell drinks and food. The fun they have performing transfers to the audience, and a good time is had by all. Unusual instrumentation including mandolin, ukulele, and dulcimer, even conch, kazoo, and xylophone, provides settings for their soprano and baritone voices. This presents a refreshing change from convention right from the start. Many of their songs come from the magically scintillating Sixties, but also swing, folk, country, rock, calypso, and pop blend, forming a seamless foray into fine fun music. Mandolin and ukulele, tambourine, xylophone and other percussion, create a lovely, lively, lilting platform for musical mirth. What began as a brief foray into uncharted waters has evolved into an odyssey with no end in sight. Each time The Loons set up to entertain it’s a three-hour tour of unparalleled delight. Do you believe in magic? The Loons do!
Key West Theater – 512 Eaton Street:
The 2018 Sunday Ramble season starts with a bang on New Years Eve! Join the Ramble Band and special guests as we bring in the new year in style, complete with countdown and champagne toast at midnight! This show will feature: The Shanty Hounds (Dani Hoy and Chris Rehm), Terry Cassidy, Gary Hempsey, Terry Wetmore, AND The Ramble Band! Ericson Holt, Jeff Clark, Claire Finley, Robyn Whitehead, Randy Morrow, Michelle Dravis, and Joe Rayhill. Doors at 8 PM; Show starts at 9 PM. Tickets for the evening are $50 for floor seating, $60 for balcony.
Lagerheads Beach Bar and Grill – 1 Simonton Street:
New Year’s Eve Beach Party! From 9:00PM – 1:00AM. Tired of the same old downtown crowded scene? Join us as we dance the night away on the beach and bring in the new year! Music by DJ CREMY and lots of good wine, champagne, beer and more!! No cover, no fuss, just a beautiful night with beautiful people!!
Little Jazz Room – 821 Duval Street:
Nothing says New Year’s Eve like champagne, Auld Lang Syne, and Duval Street … and we’ve got them all with Lillian Baxter at the Little Room Jazz Club. Enjoy An Evening with Lillian Baxter at 7pm. We’ll serve a complimentary glass of champagne and sing Auld Lang Syne together at the end of the show. Then stay at the Club to bring in the New Year with great jazz music from Key West’s own Larry Smith! It’s a great way to support the local arts in Key West and be near the Duval action. Call 305-731-0581 for more information.
Lucy’s Retired Surfers – 320 Grinnell Street:
New Year’s Eve Bash from 8:00PM – 11:00PM! Ride the wave over to Lucy’s this New Year’s Eve🏄🏼 We’ll be ringing in 2018 with RYTHMadix, food and drink specials and free champagne at midnight! See you dudes then 🎉
Margaritaville – 500 Duval Street:
New Year’s Eve Bash! From 9:00PM – Midnight! King’s County will be performing!
Martin’s – 917 Duval Street:
Enjoy a special four course New Year’s Eve menu for $125 per person. Open from 5:00PM – NOON. Call 305-295-0111 for reservations.
Mary Ellen’s – 420 Applerouth Lane:
- NOON – 3:00PM, 13th Annual KW Dachshund Walk Viewing Party.Please join us on Appelrouth Lane at Noon, this Sunday, December 31st to view the 13th Annual Key West Dachshund Walk! We will be selling hot dogs 🌭 with alllllll the fixings!We will have water & treats for the pups as well – before & after parade! All proceeds to benefit the Florida Keys SPCA.
- 9:00PM – 4:00AM, Ring in the New Year at Mary Ellen’s, where we’ll be poppin’ bubbly & partying all night! Get down at Mary Ellens with the rowdiest boys in town Bill The Squid and The Seacow Drifters. Honky tonk rock and roll all night long! & say hello to 2018 with our FREE Champagne Toast at Midnight! Perrier Jouet Bottle Service Available! Whether your choice of liquid courage ~ because we all know you may need it for that New Years kiss ~ is beer, cocktails, wine, or champagne, you’ll be able to wash it down with our delicious artisan grilled cheeses, fries, and more! No entry fee, just bring your beautiful selves.
Matt’s Island Kitchen and Bar – 7001 Shrimp Road:
Ready to ring in 2018? Not without a solid brinner first! Matt’s is serving up decadent breakfast inspired cuisine all day for a base your mom would be proud of. With indoor and outdoor seating along the waterfront of the Stock Island Marina, you couldn’t ask for a better pre-game spot. Our rustic chic decor, original flavors and serene views (check out our photo gallery!) will have you forgetting you’re just minutes from the hustle and bustle of Key West. https://
Ocean’s Edge – 5950 Peninsular Ave:
Celebrate New Year’s Eve with dinner at waterfront restaurant Yellowfin Bar & Grill. Enjoy live entertainment and delicious dishes. For reservations or additional information call: 786-862-6300.
- Live Entertainment
- 4-Course Plated Dinner: $69.95 per person (no beverage) & 20% Locals Discount.
- First Course
- Oyster casino: “au gratin” with spinach and chorizo
- Brie “en croute”: warm baked brie cheese wrapped in dough, sour cherry on top
- Second Course
- Prosciutto wrapped seared scallop, mango salsa, pomegranate glaze
- Beef carpaccio, fried capers, shaved crimini, micro arugula, chimichurri dressing
- Third Course / Main
- Beef tenderloin Wellington: oven baked beef filet, wrapped in mushroom duxelle and brioche dough, port wine demi, cauliflower puree and roasted sweet potatoes
- Herb crusted pan seared Chilean seabass and lemon beurre blanc, crushed garlic Yukon potatoes and root vegetables
- Red berries Pavlova, lemon curd and toasted coconut
- Passion chocolate mousse
- First Course
The Perry Hotel – 7001 Shrimp Road:
Come join us around the pool at The Perry Hotel beginning at 9am to practice 108 Sun Salutations to let go of 2017 and warmly welcome 2018! Complimentary mimosas will be served at Matt’s Stock Island Bar following our practice. Bring your mat, bottle of water and a friend. Please arrive 15 minutes early to find a place for your practice so we may begin on time. This is a donation based event.
Pier House Resort & Spa – 1 Duval Street:
Enjoy a special New Year’s Eve dinner from 5:00PM until 10:00PM.More information at https://www.pierhouse.com/
The Porch – 429 Caroline Street:
Kiss 2017 goodbye & ring in 2018 at The Porch, this New Years Eve! It’s going to be a courtyard dance party. Top Jimmy will hit the decks and wow you with some of the best tunes & booty shaking favorite songs. And to top it all off, at midnight we will drop the disco unicorn! Another night at the Porch not to be missed… Ring in 2018 with a unicorn, Top Jimmy, your best pals, craft beer from The Porch & craft cocktails at The Other Side! Free entry! **21 and over only**
The Saint Hotel – 417 Eaton Street:
New Years Eve is soon upon us, why not join us up on our balcony overlooking Duval St for the Annual lighting of the Halo. Party starts at 8pm with a cash bar and Hors Doeuves. Bring your own Mask or receive one of ours. We will also give you a split of bubbly for you to enjoy at midnight when the bells go and the halo is lit by King Paul.DJ Kyd will be providing music to see out 2017 and bring in 2018. $50 entry gets you a mask, food and a split of bubbly. Tickets on sale now.
Schooner’s Wharf – 202 William Street:
Join us to “rig in” 2018 with our New Year’s Eve Celebration—The annual original tradition of The Lowering of the Pirate Wench! Evalena will once again descend from the towering mast of America 2.0 to welcome in the new year with all you piratical partiers. The celebration starts early with 15 hours of live music starting with Michael McCloud and Friends at 11:30 am, followed by the Ross Brown and FrankenDread Steel Pan Duo, and headliners Sushi Roll will bring you dancin’ well into 2018! Key West magician Frank Everhart, Jr. and radio personality Bill Hoebee will emcee the celebration and Captain Kidd Kelly will be spinning tunes for the count down! Celebrate with us at Schooner Wharf in the Historic Seaport—live music, dancing, party favors, champagne, and cannon blasts into the new year!
4:00PM – 4:00AM, Absolut specials all night at Sidebar with DJ Marcel and some amazing house music to ring in 2018!
- 1:00PM – 4:00PM: Sean Hickey
- 5:00PM – 7:00PM: Robert Albury FULL BAND!
- 10:00PM – 2:00AM: Si Senoritas -Their original music uniquely blends reggae, blues and rock. They began performing together in 2005 and have since released two studio albums and are currently recording their third one with TriTonix Recording. The band has played and headlined well-known Philly music venues such as the Trocadero Theater, World Cafe Live, and Grape Street. Several of their shows have been in connection with Philly radio stations such as 88.5 WXPN, and 93.3 WMMR. They have also become a festival favorite in New York and Pennsylvania. What makes a Si Senorita show special is not just the performance, but the way it makes you feel. What makes a show at Sunset Pier particularly special is the incredible friendships that develop over the week. It has become a unique experience that has brought people from all across the country together.
Tavern N Town – 3841 N Roosevelt Blvd:
New Year’s Eve Celebraiton at Tavern N Town included: Live Entertainment by Bobby Nesbitt from 5pm – 9pm and Carmen Rodriguez & Michael Thomas from 9pm – 12am. Special Menu | Champagne Toast at Midnight. Reservations 305-296-8100.
Before making your reservations for dinner reservations check out our restaurant reviews!