Are you celebrating the Easter holiday in Key West this year? If you are, you are probably wondering where you can enjoy a nice Easter brunch or dinner. Below is a list of restaurants that will be open. Some will be offering their regular menus and others will be offering holiday specials as well. Be sure to call and make advanced reservations, as special occasions do book up! And check out some other ideas for things to do in honor of Easter during your stay in our island Paradise.
- A&B Lobster House – 305-294-5880
- Antonia’s – 305-294-6565
- Azur – 305-292-2987
- Bagatelle – 305-296-6609
- Banana Cafe – 305-294-7227
- Benihana – 305-294-6400
- Bistro 245 – 305-292-4320
- Bliss Key West – 305-240-1281
- Bruschetta Cucina Italiana – 305-517-6282
- Cafe Marquesa – 305-292-1244
- Cafe Sole – 305-294-0230
- Doubletree Grand Key Resort – 305-307-9752 – Easter Buffet from 1:00 PM until 7:00PM. Cost is $29.95 plus tax per person with lower rates for children.
- First Flight Island Restaurant & Brewery – 305-293-8484
- The Grand Cafe – 305-292-4740
- Hot Tin Roof – 305-296-7701
- Key West Harbour – 305-292-3121
- La Trattoria – 305-296-1075 / 305-295-6789
- Little Pearl – 305-204-4762
- Mangoes – 305-294-8002
- Martin’s – 305-295-0111
- Matt’s Stock Island Grill – 305-294-3939
- Michael’s – 305-295-1300
- Nine One Five – 305-296-0669
- One Duval at the Pier House – 305-295-3255
- Prime Steakhouse – 305-296-4000
- Rooftop Cafe – 305-294-2042 – As an exceptional Key West restaurant, Roof Top Café is open during all major holidays, including Easter. Typically, our full dinner menu will be offered along with holiday specials. In addition to the regular menu, special multi-course menus are often available. Reservations on all major holidays are recommended.
- Sarabeth’s – 305-293-8181
- Seven Fish – 305-296-2777
- Southernmost Beach Cafe – 305-296-6550
- Spencer’s by the Sea at the Casa Marina Resort – 305-296-3535
- Casa Marina Resort – 305-296-3535
- Tavern N Town at the Marriott Beachside Resort – 305-296-8100
If you are planning on attending mass or a church service for the Easter holiday, we have many churches of different denominations that you could attend.
- Charter with Dream Catcher Charters! They offer many different types of private charter experiences such as flats fishing, backcountry fishing, reef fishing, deep sea fishing, and fishing and snorkeling combination trips.
- Fury Watersports is offering their special KEY WEST EASTER ULTIMATE ADVENTURE which includes reef snorkeling, jet skis, parasailing, and many other water sports. Leave all the work to the Easter Bunny, and enjoy your holiday with Fury Water Adventures! After an hour of snorkeling, we will head to Fury’s Island Playground for Jet Skiing, Parasailing, Kayaking and Water Park fun. When finished, cool down with complimentary beer and wine as we sail back to Key West. Our Easter Sunday Ultimate Adventure provides a special holiday menu and unlimited refreshments! This six hour adventure starts at 10:00AM and is priced at only $150 plus tax per person! Call us at 1-888-362-3474 to make reservations!
Before deciding where you are going to eat while visiting Key West, be sure to read our restaurant reviews; check out our restaurant review section of this blog as well as our previous restaurant reviews.
And to see what is happening on Key West during your visit, check out our Key West Events Calendar to see other upcoming special events. For more information about the fun side of Key West, things to do and see in our island city, go to our Key West Web Site.
Key West Concierge