Destination weddings are very popular! Many couples come to Key West for that special day to join their lives together. Below are a list of different island wedding venues, everything from resorts and restaurants to beaches and boats. Whatever your dream wedding is, Key West has the perfect spot for you!
If you want a church wedding, there are plenty of options as we have more churches per capita than anywhere else. Check out our post about Key West’s many Houses of Worship.
But, if you are looking for something a bit less traditional or someplace for the reception, here are a list of popular places available in Key West.
- Alexander Guesthouse – This historic home is the place to go for LGBT weddings.
- Audubon House and Tropical Gardens – This historic home and beautiful gardens is one of the most popular wedding venues on the island.
- Bagatelle Restaurant – This historic building provides a romantic ambiance with some amazing food.
- Bliss Restaurant – Delicious Columbian food served at this Old Town location.
- Blue Room – Night Club perfect for a party after the wedding!
- Casa Marina Resort – This Waldorf Astoria property is the perfect setting for a romantic wedding. Known as the Grand Hotel of the island, this dramatic structure was built by railroad magnate Henry Flagler in 1920.
- Classic Harbor Line – Schooner America 2.0 is an amazing venue for a wedding, reception, or any other classy celebration.
- Conch Republic Seafood Company – Located at the Historic Seaport in Key West and offering amazing views.
- Danger Charters – These gorgeous skipjacks and their amazing crew provide the perfect intimate wedding on the water.
- Doubletree Grand Key Resort – This full service resort is a wonderful place to hold your special day.
- Eden House – Key West’s oldest hotel is a wonderful location with historic charm.
- Ernest Hemingway Home & Museum – This historic venue is on of the most famous homes on the island and one of the most beautiful.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites – A new and affordable property on the island of Key West.
- First Flight Island Restaurant & Brewery – This unique historic property with its cozy courtyard would make an unforgettable wedding venue.
- Fort Zachary Taylor State Park – Although this is my favorite beach on the island is so much more than just a beach. It is the perfect location for an outdoor wedding.
- Fury Water Adventures – Their sailing catamarans can accommodate up to 127 passengers for a beautiful wedding at sea.
- Hard Rock Cafe – Historic property in the heart of downtown Key West.
- Havana Cabana – This Cuba themed resort makes a unique wedding venue.
- Hyatt Centric Resort & Spa– Beautiful waterfront resort perfect for a Key West destination wedding!
- Ibis Bay Resort – This small resort has a fantastic water backdrop.
- Key West Harbor – Located on the Atlantic Ocean, you can have a view to die for with indoor or outdoor space both available.
- Key West Golf Club – This intimate space is a wonderful place to host a reception.
- Key West Oldest House Museum – This gorgeous garden setting in Old Town Key West would make the perfect venue for your wedding and/or reception.
- Key West Tropical Forest & Botanical Garden – A lush tropical paradise for an outdoor wedding ceremony and reception.
- Mangoes Restaurant – This location in downtown Key West offers Caribbean flair.
- Margaritaville Resort & Marina – This hotel’s waterfront location makes it a popular option for island weddings.
- The Marker Resort – This new property in the historic district of Key West offers a beautiful setting for an intimate wedding.
- Marriott Beachside Hotel – This beautiful hotel has both indoor and outdoor space for your special day.
- Ocean Key Resort & Spa – No one does luxury like Nobel House properties.
- Ocean’s Edge Resort & Marina – Waterfront luxury at Key West’s newest property.
- Old Town Manor – This historic home and gardens can host up to 75 guests.
- Perry Hotel – This exciting new property has many offerings, from yachts to bright lounges.
- Pier House Resort & Spa – This legendary Key West waterfront resort is the ultimate property for an island wedding.
- The Reach Resort – This oceanfront property offers amazing views for your special day.
- Rooftop Cafe – Popular restaurant for rehearsal dinners and wedding receptions.
- Schooner Hindu – This historic schooner is perfect for the perfect intimate venue on the water.
- Sebago Watersports – Their sailing catamarans can accommodate up to 110 passengers for a dream wedding on the gorgeous Key West waters.
- Sheraton Suites – Banquet space, terraces and located just across the street from Smathers Beach provides a great venue option.
- Southernmost Beach Resort & Cafe – Many options are available for your special day at this oceanfront property.
- Southernmost House – This unique, historic home on the Atlantic is an ideal venue for a Key West wedding.
- Sunset Green Event Lawn – This wide open space is perfect for groups of up to 750 people!
- Sunset Key Cottages – This island just a short ferry ride away from Key West is the epitome of luxury in the Southernmost City.
- Sunset Watersports – This large power catamaran has a dance floor and so much more for your wedding on the water!
- Truman Little White House – These gorgeous historic grounds are the perfect location for your special day.
- Turtle Kraals Restaurant – Located at the Historic Seaport, this island inspired venue offers both indoor and outdoor options.
- Waterfront Brewery – This large location located at the historic Seaport can accommodate large groups for your special day.
For more information about the fun side of Key West… other things to do and see in our island city, go to our Key West Web Site.
And before deciding where you are going to eat during your visit, be sure to read my restaurant reviews; check out our restaurant review section of this blog as well as our previous restaurant reviews.
Feel free to Email Me if you have any questions about Key West!!