For years, Thanksgiving has always been my favorite holiday! It combines family and friends along with delicious food. If you plan to be in Key West this year, you can forget about all of the cooking and clean up because many local restaurants will be happy to do that for you!
Below is our list of restaurants that will be opened for Thanksgiving 2018!
We will be updating this list as we get closer to Thanksgiving day as the information comes in, so please check back often. We highly recommend reservations to wherever you choose!
- A&B Lobster House – 700 Front St. – For reservations please call 305-294-5880.
- Antonia’s – 615 Duval St. – For reservations please call 305-294-6565.
- Azur – 425 Grinnell St. – Please call 305-292-2987 for reservations.
- Bagatelle – 115 Duval St. – For reservations please all 305-296-6609.
- Benihana – 3591 S. Roosevelt Blvd. – Call 305-294-6400 for reservations.
- Bliss Key West – 411 Petronia St. – Call 305-240-1281 for reservations.
- Boat House – 700 Front St. – Serving their regular menu and a Thanksgiving PLATE (turkey plate with all the fixings) special which is $23.95 per person, kids $14.95. Opened noon – 10pm. Call 305-294-9191 for reservations.
- Bourbon Street Pub – 724 Duval St. – Enjoy dinner and a show with their annual Turkey Turnabout Show and Thanksgiving Buffet. Buffet with all of the fixing starts at 5pm. Then, watch your favorite bartender perform in DRAG at 10pm. Call 305-294-9354 for more information.
- Cafe Marquesa – 600 Fleming St. – For reservations please call 305-292-1244.
- Cafe Sole – 1029 Southard St. – For $33, enjoy marinated turkey roasted to perfection, accompanied by smoked oyster and apple stuffing, gourmet mashed potatoes with country style gravy, fresh cranberry orange compote, green beans in bacon, baked apples, candied yams, acorn squash, a medley of roasted root vegetables, and cream of corn. For an additional $8, you can also splurge on either sweet potato pie topped with cointreau infused Chantilly cream or warm apple pie. Dinner will be served from 4pm until 10pm. Please call 305-294-0230 for reservations.
- Commodore – 700 Front St. – This upscale restaurant will be serving its regular menu along with a special $39 per person Thanksgiving Day menu. Opened from 4pm until 10pm. Call 305-294-9191 for reservations.
- Conch Republic Seafood Company – 631 Greene St. – Opened from 11:30am until 10:30pm. Enjoy their happy hour and chef specials! If fresh seafood isn’t what your looking for, a Traditional Turkey Dinner is available too!
- Croissants de France – 816 Duval St. – Offering a traditional holiday dinner with a twist! Call 305-294-2624 for more information.
- Duffy’s – 1007 Simonton St. – Serving their regular menu and a special Thanksgiving menu priced at $27.99 per person. Opened from Noon until 10pm. For reservations call 305-296-4900.
- First Flight Island Restaurant & Brewery – 301 Whitehead St. – Call 305-293-8484 for reservations.
- Grand Cafe – 314 Duval Street. Serving: Baked Carved Turkey Breast with Gravy, Seasonal Herbed Stuffing with Thyme and Shallots, Cranberry Relish, Potato Puree, Creamed Spinach. Cost is $28.95 per person and $14.95 for children 12 and under. Please call 305-292-4740 for reservations.
- Hard Rock Cafe – 313 Duval St. Call 305-293-0230 for reservations.
- Island House Key West Gay Hotel and Resort – Offering a men’s only poolside Thanksgiving Dinner. Two seatings will be available: 6:30pm and 8:30pm. Reservations can be made by calling 305-294-6284. Cost is $39.95 per person and includes Lobster Bisque or Kale Salad w/ Cranberries, Feta & Pecans, Oven Roasted Turkey,Honey Baked Spiral Ham, Yukon Mashed Potatoes, Sweet Potato Soufflé, Green Bean Casserole, Cranberry & Orange Relish, Cornbread Stuffing, Homemade Gravy & Artisan Bread Rolls, and Lemon Mascarpone Cream Layer Cake or Pecan Pie.
- Key West Harbour – 6000 Peninsular Ave. Celebrate Thanksgiving with a grand buffet from 11am until 3pm. $39 per member and $44 per non-member. Special rates for children. Please call 305-292-3121 Ext 3 for reservations.
- La Te Da – 1125 Duval St. Call 305-296-6706 for reservations.
- La Trattoria Oceanside – 3593 S. Roosevelt Blvd. – Thanksgiving dinner will be served from 5pm until 10:30pm. Cost is $28.95 per person for roast turkey with stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, green bean casserole, cornbread, cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie. For reservations please call 305-295-6789.
- La Trattoria Old Town – 524 Duval St. – Thanksgiving dinner will be served from 5pm until 10:30pm. Cost is $28.95 per person for roast turkey with stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, green bean casserole, cornbread, cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie. For reservations please call 305-296-1075.
- Martin’s – 917 Duval St. – In additional to their regular menu, Martin’s will be offering some holiday specials: Spiced pumpkin soup with pecans – $6.50. Oven roasted turkey breast served with mashed potatoes, gravy, red cabbage and cranberry sauce and a baked sugar spiced apple – $28.50. Turkey schnitzel served with mashed potatoes, gravy, red cabbage and cranberry sauce – $26.50. Oven roasted turkey leg served with mashed potatoes, gravy, red cabbage and cranberry sauce and a baked sugar spiced apple – $27.50. Pumpkin pie with whipped cream – $6.50. Call 305-295-0111 for reservations.
- Mary Ellen’s – 420 Appelrouth Ln. – Serving turkey with sausage stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, and roasted veggies for $10 a plate! Call 305-294-7750 for more information.
- Matt’s Stock Island Kitchen and Bar at the Perry Hotel – 7001 Shrimp Rd. – Serving a family-style feast of hickory-smoked turkey breast, bourbon and sweet onion gravy, baby kale salad with candied pecans, goat cheese, roasted tomatoes, pickled onions, andouille cornbread dressing, roasted Brussel sprouts, cranberry and local citrus chutney, ham hock braised Carolina collards, roasted garlic smashed potatoes, pumpkin pie, key lime tart, and black cherry cheesecake. Make your reservation today! $45/person. Call 305-296-1717.
- Nine One Five – 915 Duval St. – Call 305-296-0669 for reservations.
- Old Town Mexican Cafe – 609 Duval St. – Offering a special holiday dinner of roast turkey, sherry gravy, walnut apple dressing, mashed sweet or gold potatoes, orange cranberry says, braised Brussel sprouts or almond green beans for $17.50. Please call 305-296-7500 for reservations.
- One Duval at the Pier House Resort and Spa – 0 Duval St. – From 5pm – 10pm, guests are invited to feast on lobster bisque, traditional turkey dinner, rosemary crusted prime rib, and pumpkin pie. All this is only $44 per person. For reservations please call 305-295-5555.
- Pepe’s – 806 Caroline St. – Pepe’s actually does Thanksgiving dinner every Thursday night. Call 305-294-7192 for reservations.
- Prime Steakhouse – 951 Caroline St. – call 305-296-4000 for reservations.
- Rooftop Cafe – 308 Front St. – Offering their full dinner menu along with holiday specials. For reservations call 305-294-2042.
- SHOR Seafood at the Hyatt Centric – 601 Front St. – For $50 per person enjoy a family style Thanksgiving dinner, including a complimentary glass of house beer or wine with entree. Available from 1pm until 7pm. Call 305-809-4000 for reservations.
- Southernmost Beach Cafe – 1405 Duval St. – Thanksgiving specials such as turkey with gravy and other dishes along with the full menu available from 2pm – 9pm. Call 305-295-6550 for reservations.
- Spencer’s by the Sea at the Reach Resort – 1435 Simonton St. Call 305-296-5000 Ext 6799 for reservations.
- Sun Sun at the Casa Marina Resort – 1500 Reynolds St. – Call 305-433-1598 for reservations.
- Tavern N Town at the Marriott Beachside Resort – 3841 N Roosevelt Blvd. Thanksgiving Dinner will be served from 3pm until 10pm. Please call 305-296-8100 for reservations.
- Terrace Roma – 300 Front St. – Call 305-922-2197 for reservations.
And if you are looking for some activities to do on this day of thanks, check out:
- Dream Catcher Charters offers private fishing, snorkeling, and sightseeing charters for the whole family to enjoy! Call Island Genn at 1-888-362-3474 to arrange your day on the water.
- Fury Watersports Ultimate Adventure features sailing, snorkeling, parasailing, jet skiing, and more plus a special holiday menu for both breakfast and lunch including roasted turkey. Thanksgiving Day from 10am until 4pm for $155 plus tax per person. For reservations please call Island Genn at 1-888-362-3474 and tell her that you would like to reserve seats on the Fury Thanksgiving Day Ultimate Adventure.
Staying in Key West and cooking your own feast?
- Frenchie’s Cafe Key West – 529 United St. – Pick up their unique pumpkin pie to enjoy back at your room! resting in a crumbly crust and topped with vanilla bean mascarpone mousse and walnuts. Serves 8 people. To order one, call 305-396-7124.
Below is a list of places that were also opened for Thanksgiving last year.
- Banana Cafe – 1215 Duval Street / 305-294-7227
- Bistro 245 – 245 Front Street / 305-292-4320
- Firefly Key West – 223 Petronia Street / 305-849-0104 – Enjoy a traditional Thanksgiving dinner including smoked turkey, fried turkey, delicious sides, and desserts for $50 per person.
- Hot Tin Roof at the Ocean Key Resort – 0 Duval Street / 305-295-7057 – A special Thanksgiving day fixed price four-course menu is available for $69 plus tax per person.
- Le Petit Paris – 825 Duval Street / 305-453-6065
- Mangoes – 700 Duval Street / 305-294-8002
Before making your reservations for Thanksgiving Day dinner, be sure to read my restaurant reviews; check out our restaurant review section of this blog. Also, to see what is happening on the island during your visit, check out our Key West Events Calendar to see other upcoming special events.
For more information about the fun side of Key West… things to do and see in our island city, go to our Key West Web Site.
Feel free to Email Me if you have any questions about Key West!!