February 10, 2020 – For a little island, we have a lot of coffee shops and bakeries. But with all of the Cuban culture here, what else would one expect? Below is a list (not exhaustive) of some of the more popular coffee spots on the island. So pop in to one or a few during your stay in Key West to enjoy a nice coffee. Or try a cafe con leche; you won’t be disappointed!
- Ana’s Cafe Cubano – 531 Greene Street
- The Best Coffee in Town – 1222 White Street
- Cole’s Peace – 1111 Eaton Street
- The Corner Store – 1514 Bertha Street
- Croissants de France – 5620 MacDonald Avenue
- Croissants de France – 816 Duval Street
- Cuban Coffee Queen – 5 Key Lime Square
- Cuban Coffee Queen – 291 Front Street
- Cuban Coffee Queen – 284 Margaret Street
- Glazed Donuts – 420 Eaton Street
- Goldman’s Bagel Deli – 2796 N Roosevelt Boulevard
- Green Pineapple Cafe – 1130 Duval Street
- Kermits Key Lime Shoppe – 431 Front Street
- Keys Coffee Co. – 505 Southard Street
- Key West Cakes – 1014 White Street
- Key West Cuban Coffee – 517 Truman Avenue
- La Petite Grignote – 517 Fleming Street
- Moondog Cafe and Bakery – 823 Whitehead Street
- Old Town Bakery – 930 Eaton Street
- Riviera Coffee Shop – 3108 Flagler Avenue
- Sandy’s Cafe – 1026 White Street
- Southernmost Deli – 1330 Simonton Street
- Starbucks – 431 Duval Street
- Starbucks – 2500 N Roosevelt Boulevard
- Starbucks – 3820 N Roosevelt Boulevard
- Starbucks – 430 Duval Street
To see what is happening on the island during your visit, check out our Key West Events Calendar to see other upcoming special events.
And for more information about the fun side of Key West… things to do and see in our island city, go to our Key West Web Site.
Feel free to Email Me if you have any questions about Key West!!