February 4, 2020 – Key West has no shortage of restaurants, but sometimes just grabbing a quick lunch with the crew is called for. Today, I headed to Five Guys for burgers and fries with a few of the captains from Dream Catcher Charters in between their trips.
What we like about Five Guys…
- It is consistent. You know what you are going to get every time.
- It is quick. Even when the place is slammed with customers, we have never had to wait more than 10 minutes for our food.
- The free peanuts. In the event that you do have to wait for 10 minutes to get your food, if you are really hungry you can grab some peanuts to hold you over.
- The staff are always friendly, and if they make a mistake with your order they are quick to fix it.
- The music. For the most part, we always enjoy the music. And we always end up playing music trivia with one another which is always fun.
Whether you go to a place for a quick meal like Five Guys or an upscale restaurant like Seven Fish, be sure to read my Key West restaurant reviews; check out our restaurant review section of this blog.
To see what is happening on the island during your visit, check out our Key West Events Calendar to see other upcoming special events.
And for more information about the fun side of Key West… things to do and see in our island city, go to our Key West Web Site.
Feel free to Email Me if you have any questions about Key West!!