February 2, 2020 – Well, February is here and that means Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. If you are spending this lovers holiday in Key West, you can always pick up flowers at a local florist or candy at one of the delectable sweet shops downtown. But I have a few other ideas that will allow you to make the most of the day with your loved one.
- Reserve a custom private charter with Key West’s premier charter service, Dream Catcher Charters! You can spend a romantic day on the water snorkeling, sightseeing, dolphin watching, beach combing, or even fishing! Opt for an afternoon trip and incorporate the gorgeous Key West sunset! Bring along a bottle of Prosecco and make it even more special. Call us at 1-888-362-3474 to make your reservation.
- Take a spa day at one of the many spas that dot the island of Key West. Maybe even schedule a relaxing couples massage! Ocean Wellness Spa and Pier House Caribbean Spa are two of my favorites.
- Take in a romance movie at the Tropic Cinema. You can even get a glass of wine and some gourmet snacks here to enjoy.
- Enjoy a lovely dinner out at one of Key West’s fine many dining restaurants such as the A&B Lobster House, Latitudes, or Louie’s Backyard to name just a few options! Not only is the food and atmosphere at these options wonderful, but the views are to die for!
- Spend the day strolling hand in hand through one of the many parks, gardens, or beaches in Key West.
- Experience dessert at Better Than Sex.
Be sure to make advanced reservations or you will be sitting around in your hotel room wishing you had planned ahead. But, that may turn out to be pretty erotic too!