February 13, 2021 – Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day, and Key West is busy. Hotels are at nearly 100% occupancy, so reservations are necessary if you want to celebrate this lover’s holiday in style! Here are some ideas…
- Reserve a private charter with Key West’s premier charter service, Dream Catcher Charters! Spend a romantic day on the water snorkeling, sightseeing, dolphin watching, beach combing, or even fishing! Opt for an afternoon trip and incorporate the gorgeous Key West sunset! Bring along a bottle of champagne and make it even more special. Call us at 1-888-362-3474 to make your reservation.
- Enjoy a spa day at one of the many spas on the island of Key West. A relaxing couples massage sounds like heaven! Ocean Wellness Spa and Pier House Caribbean Spa are two of my favorites.
- Enjoy a lovely brunch, lunch or dinner out at one of Key West’s fine many dining restaurants such as Louie’s Backyard! Not only is the food and atmosphere at these options wonderful, but the views are to die for!
- Spend the day strolling hand in hand through one of the many parks, gardens, or beaches in Key West.
- Experience dessert at the sexy Better Than Sex.
- Explore the Key West Artisan Market from 10am until 2pm located at Higgs Beach’s Indigenous Park, near the Key West Wildlife Center. Enjoy art, shopping, food, cocktails, and live music!
- Take a sunset sail on one of the many sailboats on the island. We love Danger’s Wind and Wine!
Many places offer holiday specials. Here are a few of those that we have recently run into…
You can also get your beloved flowers or candy at one of the many florists or candy stores on the island. Or, combine one of those gifts with a delicious dinner. Whatever you do while in Key West, we hope you enjoy the holiday with your loved one!
Island Genn – Your Key West Concierge