My Favorite Key West Activities
Key West Activities
- 4 Pack Boating Charter
- Get away from it all on this private charter for 6 persons or less. See Key West from the water. Add fishing, snorkeling, dolphin watching or whatever you like to do. This is totally customizable. 4, 6, and 8 hour trips available. Rates start at $450.00.
- Sail / Kayak Trip
- Sail to a mangrove island isolated from the rest of the world. Kayak around the island and through the mangroves add snorkeling to this adventure and make it a really nice day on the water.
- Wave Runner Jet Ski Tours Around Key West
- See Key West from the water on a 25 mile round trip tour around the island. See the mangrove islands and wild life habitat. Call 305 292 7212
- Island Party (****Spring Break Special****
- Do It All.. water sports package.. Best water sports deal in Key West. All Inclusive… Wave runners, parasailing, snorkeling, water skiing, water park toys, big slides and fun, Lunch and soft drinks all provided. Call 305 292 7212 call today and find out your rate. Two Packages to chose from..
- Visit The Dry Tortugas Fort Jefferson National Park
- By sea or by plane we have tours that take you out to the Dry Tortugas in comfort. 4 hour and full day trips. Call us for details.
- Key West Pub Crawl
- This two and a half hour event begins downtown, moves thru the historic seaport and then returns to Duval Street. After receiving their FREE T-Shirt, the group stops at five pubs where tour participants receive their choice of a FREE beer or drink and are offered additional drink and food specials. Our professional guides keep the atmosphere festive with jokes, antics, contests and stories as they point out the many places to imbibe in Key West! $35 per person
- Wind & Wine Sunset Sail
- Join us for a two hour sunset sail and wine tasting featuring upscale wines and hors d’oeuvres hand picked nightly by the owners. Sail aboard our romantic Skipjack Schooner as we explore the crystal clear waters of the Florida backcountry, enjoy festive music and friends, and look for the world famous green flash of the Key West sunset.
- Go Fishing With A Professional Fishing Guide
- Key West is well known world wide for fishing. Check it out. We have flats fishing, deep sea fishing, and Party Boat fishing charters. A charter for any budget or time constraint. Coming in on a cruise ship? we can get you out fishing. I specialize in fishing charters.
- Museums and Art Galleries
- Key West has a lot of history and a ton of local artists. And one can have quite a few full days of fun exploring some of these options. From Wyland to much lesser known artists, there is something for everyone to admire and maybe purchase. And for history buffs, places like the Hemingway House and the Harry Truman Little White House are popular museums to check out, although there are so many more options. These are pretty affordable ways to spend your days.
- Beaches and Parks
- While Key West may not have big sprawling beaches like some islands do, we have our fair share of places to swim in the ocean and take in some sun. And, we have several parks and gardens too if you crave the beauty of a different type of nature. Most of our beaches and parks are free to visit or for state parks cost only a nominal fee to get in, so it is a great options for spending a thrifty day in Key West.
I am “Island Genn” – Your Key West Concierge
Call Me 1-888-362-3474
I am happy to answer any of your questions about Key West.