Key West New Year’s Eve Parties
Finally, Key West New Year’s Eve parties are back to ring in 2022! Indeed, the island of Key West is known as a party town. In other words, what better place is there to ring in the new year? Plus, with temps typically in the 70’s in December you can party without having to bundle up!
- First Flight Island Restaurant and Brewery is again holding the Great Gatsby NYE Party. Namely, this will be a fun evening for you if you like dressing up like a flapper. After all, it is the 20’s again!
- Southernmost Beach Resort is having a NYE Around the World Party. And, if you enjoy world relations (and drinking), then hourly drink specials with an early toast at 9am when the world starts to ring in 2022 makes this your party!
Key West New Year’s Eve Sunset Sails
Key West New Year’s Eve sunset sails are a great way to end the day and the year! Granted, Key West is known as a party town. But, it is also known for its beautiful waters and famous sunsets. However, with things booking up so fast, you should make reservations asap; call ISLAND GENN to book! Below, options for a private and a group charter are listed.
- INXS luxury Viking Yacht – To close out the year, INXS is offering a private 2 hour New Year’s Eve sunset cruise for up to 6 passengers.
- Fury’s Champagne Sunset Party Cruise – While this is a nightly excursion for them, this is a wonderful way to close out the last day of the year.
Key West Restaurants
While there are no shortage of Key West Restaurants, booking in advance for holidays is very important. And, for New Year’s Eve, some will have a special menu and specified seatings. With that said, reservations are a must! Currently, (at the time of me posting this) the following restaurants still had reservations available, but that won’t last long!
- Alonzo’s Oyster Bar
- Bistro 245 at the Opal Resort
- Four Marlins at the Reach Resort
- Grand Cafe
- Hard Rock Cafe – For a limited time only, 2 and 3 course dinner menus are available for the holidays!
- Martin’s – providing a Pre Fixe Menu that includes an amuse bouche, a glass of champagne, entree and dessert for $145 per person.
- Milagro’s – Enjoy special holiday menu, craft cocktails and amazing wines. Please note, our regular menu will not be available.
- New York Pasta Garden
- Ocean Grill
- Seven Fish
- SHOR at Hyatt Centric
- Southernmost Beach Cafe
- Sun Sun at the Casa Marina Resort – Ring in the New Year Under the Stars on Flagler Beach with our signature Toes in the Sand Dining Experience enhanced for a New Year’s Eve Celebration.
- Tavern N Town at the Marriott Beachside Resort
- Viva Argentinean Steakhouse
Key West New Year’s Eve Concerts / Live Music
Key West New Year’s Eve Concerts and live music can be found all around the island. Below, some of the more noteworthy options are listed for you.
- The Raw DAWGGS will be playing at Hank’s Hair of the Dog Saloon stating at 9pm.
- Sunset Pier is hosting New Year’s Eve with the BEATLE Band starting at 9pm.
Key West New Year’s Eve “Ball Drops”
Key West New Year’s Eve ball drop celebrations are many. However, unlike the actual ball drop in New York’s Time Square, we have more interesting “Ball drops”. Below, you can learn about what to expect for a Key West New Year’s Eve.
- The Schooner Wharf Bar – Again, their famous pirate queen of Key West will drop from the mast as we count down to the New Year.
- Sloppy Joe’s Bar – Once again, the annual Conch Shell will drop from the top of the bar. However, no reservations are taken, so seating is first come first serve.
- New Year’s Eve Drag Queen Shoe Drop – Again, we can watch the descending 6-foot red high heel shoe at the Bourbon Street Pub/New Orleans House complex, 724 Duval St.
More About Key West
Do you want to know more about Key West? Additionally, you can check out our sister site, www.gotothekeys.com for lots of information on other Key West activities.
In closing, I hope you have a happy, healthy New Year!