Visitors to Key West… want to know where you can get a traditional turkey dinner on Thanksgiving? Or, don’t care about tradition, but still want to eat out on the holiday? Below, check out our guide to Thanksgiving in Key West for 2023.
We will be updating this list as we get closer to Thanksgiving day and the information comes in, so please check back often. We highly recommend making reservations ASAP to wherever you choose as seating is limited and many places will sell out!
Last updated 11/21/23
2023 Key West Thanksgiving Restaurant List
- A & B Lobster House – 700 Front St. 305-294-5880 – On Thanksgiving we will be serving our regular dinner menu, traditional Thanksgiving dinner, and other specials. Reservations are strongly recommended during holiday season; head to our website to book or if a large party please call the restaurant to confirm we can accommodate. We can’t wait to serve you soon!
- Antonia’s – 615 Duval St. 305-294-6565 – Offering their regular menu as of now.
- Azur – 425 Grinnell St. 305-292-2987. Offering their regular menu as of now.
- Bel Mare – 700 Front St. 305-396-4040 – Offering their regular menu as of now.
- Benihana – 3593 S Roosevelt Blvd. 305-296-6400 – The restaurant will be open and featuring their regular menu.
- Bistro 245 (Opal Resort) – 245 Front St. 305-292-4320 – Offering their regular menu as of now.
- Cafe Marquesa – 600 Fleming St. 305-292-1244 – In addition to the nightly dinner menu, Café Marquesa presents savory selections specially curated for Thanksgiving. Delight in an elevated Turkey Dinner served alongside autumn vegetables, cornbread, apple, sausage and sage stuffing with cranberry relish. A homemade Granny Smith apple tart is the perfect accompaniment to complete this meal. Join us from 3:00 – 10:00pm on Thanksgiving Day.
- Cafe Sole – 1029 Southard St. 305-294-0230. Offering a holiday special of marinated turkey roasted to perfection with smoked oyster and apple stuffing, mashed potatoes with gravy, fresh cranberry orange compote, green beans in bacon, baked apples, candies yams, acorn squash, medley of roasted root vegetables, cream of corn and a holiday dessert.
- Casa Marina Resort – 1500 Reynolds St. 305-304-3818 – Special Thanksgiving Day Buffet with bottomless mimosas and live music from noon until 8pm. Menu highlights include: carving station with turkey and NY strip, prepared entrees, seafood and sushi, pasta station, market salads, antipastos and cheese display, traditional desserts, ice cream station and kids menu. Adults $115 and children 12 and under $35, plus taxes, service charges and tips. Reservations recommended.
- Conch Republic Seafood Company – 631 Greene St. 305-294-4036 – On top of our full menu, we’ll be offering some Thanksgiving Day specials. If your not enjoying our Signature Cracked Conch or Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Shrimp, to name a few, you’ll be able to get your turkey fix in as well! Bring the family and friends and let’s all celebrate together!
- The Docks – 6840 Front St. 305-396-7049 – Turkey Dinner with all the fixings. Full dinner menu also available. Reservations recommended; walk ins welcome. Thedocksstockisland@gmail.com.
- Doubletree by Hilton Grand Key Resort – 3990 S Roosevelt Blvd. 305-293-1818 – Thanksgiving menu includes corn and crab chowder, oven roasted turkey with mashed potatoes, fresh green beans, cornbread stuffing, gravy and cranberry sauce and choice of pumpkin pie or pecan pie. $39.95 per person plus tax and gratuity. For reservations please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Duffy’s Steak & Lobster House – 1007 Simonton St. 305-296-4900 – Enjoy a 3 course Thanksgiving meal for $38.99 per person. Open Noon until 10pm. First Course choice of garden salad or lobster bisque. Second Course is oven roasted turkey with stuffing, giblet gravy, mashed potatoes, baked yams, fresh broccoli, cranberry relish, and bread. Third Course is pumpkin pie with whipped cream.
- First Flight Island Restaurant & Brewery – 301 Whitehead St. 305-293-8484 – Serving their regular menu as of now.
- Four Flamingos, A Richard Blais Kitchen* (Hyatt Centric) – 601 Front St. 305-809-4000 – Special Thanksgiving event. Join us for Thanksgiving dinner oceanside at Four Flamingos, A Richard Blais Kitchen inside Hyatt Centric Key West. We will be offering a pre-fixed menu for $85pp. Reservations are strongly recommended.
- Four Marlins (Reach Resort) – 1435 Simonton St. 305-293-6250 – Offering their regular menu as of now.
- Grand Cafe – 314 Duval St. 305-292-4740 – Serving their regular menu as of now.
- Hard Rock Cafe – 313 Duval St. 305-293-0230 – Offering their regular menu as of now.
- Hot Tin Roof at the Ocean Key Resort – 0 Duval St. 305-295-7057 – Offering their regular menu as of now.
- La Trattoria Oceanside – 3593 S Roosevelt Blvd. 305-295-6789 – Offering their regular menu as of now.
- La Trattoria Old Town – 524 Duval St. 305-296-1075 – Offering their regular menu as of now.
- Mangoes – 700 Duval St. 305-294-8002 – Offering their regular menu as of now.
- Martin’s – 917 Duval St. 305-295-0111 – Offering their regular menu as of now.
- Mary Ellen’s – 420 Applerouth Ln. 305-294-7750 – Join us at Mary Ellen’s for a Turkey Day Feast! Our kitchen will be cooking up all the traditional deliciousness! Served from noon until we run out! $25 per person. Check out the menu: Roasted Turkey with Traditional Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Turkey Gravy, Green Bean Casserole, Sweet Hawaiian Roll, Jellied Cranberry Sauce, Pumpkin Pie.
- Matt’s Stock Island Kitchen & Bar at the Perry – 7001 Shrimp Rd. 305-296-1717 – Join us in celebrating the spirit of gratitude and togetherness with a Thanksgiving meal that’s as special as the company you keep. Indulge in a Thanksgiving feast at The Perry Hotel. Our special Thanksgiving menu is a delightful journey of flavors and textures. Whether you’re savoring a classic family meal, or trying modern interpretations of Thanksgiving classics, a memorable dining experience awaits you this holiday season. Pre-Fixe Thanksgiving Menu $75 per person. First Course (select one): Artisian Ceasar Salad, half baby head of romaine topped with caesar dressing, Harvest Salad, mesclun mix with glazed pecans and cranberries, Butternut Squash Soup with creme fraiche. Second Course: Traditional Roasted Turkey with sausage & sage stuffing, gravy, green beans almondine, chive mashed potatoes, candied pecan sweet potatoes, and cranberry orange relish. Third Course (select one): Key Lime Bread Pudding with Coconut gelato and crème anglaise, Sweet Potato Cheesecake with Praline caramel sauce, Fresh Berries with Chantilly cream.
- Milagro – 1401 Simonton St. 305-440-3534 – Offering their regular menu as of now.
- New York Pasta Garden – 1075 Duval St. 305-292-1991 – Offering their regular menu as of now.
- Nine One Five – 915 Duval St. 305-296-0669 – Offering their regular menu as of now.
- Ocean Grill & Bar – 1075 Duval St. 305-296-4300. Offering their regular menu as of now.
- Off the Hook Grill – 920 Caroline St. 305-741-7980 – Open 3 – 9, serving the full menu along with their Famous Gobbler: fresh roasted turkey, bacon or plain mashed potatoes, sage stuffing waffle, rosemary brown gravy and a cranberry pear chutney. Make reservations now!
- One Duval at the Pier House Resort & Caribbean Spa – 1 Duval St. 305-295-3255 – hosting Thanksgiving supper on Thursday, November 23, from 11:30 am – 9 pm. This thanksgiving meal with elevated variations on traditional favorites will have three courses of wonderful options including: Lobster Bisque with Sherry wine & Cuban bread crostini ($14), Roasted Beet & Goat Cheese Salad- oven roasted beets, goat cheese, arugula, balsamic reduction and candied pecans ($14), Stone Crabs (1lb or 1/2 lb) with Key lime mustard sauce (Market), Traditional Turkey Dinner- Oven roasted turkey, sage stuffing, giblet gravy, mash potatoes, molasses braised yams with candied pecans, haricot vert, baby carrots and house-made cranberry sauce ($44), Herb Crusted Prime Rib- Oven roasted prime rib, mash potato, grilled asparagus, baby carrots, au jus, creamy horseradish sauce ($58), Pumpkin pie with Cinnamon caramel sauce and vanilla whipped cream ($8), Bourbon Pecan Pie with Vanilla whipped cream ($10). Reservations are recommended: 305-295-3255 or on Open Table.
- Pepe’s Cafe – 806 Caroline St. 305-294-7192 – Serving up a traditional Thanksgiving day meal every Thursday of the year!
- Ram’s Head – 804 Whitehead St. 305-440-3196 – Offering their regular menu as of now.
- Red Shoe Island Bistro – 411 Petronia St. 305-509-7271 – Offering their regular menu as of now.
- Southernmost Beach Cafe – 1405 Duval St. 305-295-6550 – Offering their regular menu as of now.
- Tavern N Town at the Marriott Beachside – 3841 N Roosevelt Blvd. 305-296-8100 – Offering their regular menu as of now.
- Two Friends Patio – Offering their regular menu as of now.
- Viva Argentinean Steakhouse – 903 Duval St. 305-414-8947 – Offering their regular menu as of now.
- Yellowfin Bar and Kitchen at Oceans Edge Resort – 5950 Peninsular Ave. 877-935-0862 -Indulge in a Thanksgiving celebration at Yellowfin Bar & Kitchen, where we invite you to savor the holiday with a special Prix Fixe menu. Nestled along the scenic waterfront, Yellowfin Bar & Kitchen offers a stunning backdrop for a memorable Thanksgiving gathering. Our coastal charm and elegant ambiance make for a perfect setting to enjoy this special occasion with family and friends. Our talented chefs have carefully crafted a vibrant feast featuring the finest ingredients. Whether you’re a fan of traditional Thanksgiving fare or prefer more inventive cuisine, our menu caters to all tastes and dietary preferences. Reserve your table today, and let us take care of the rest! – Starters – Butternut Squash Soup OR Autumn Salad – Mains – Traditional Roasted Turkey served with Yukon mashed potatoes with gravy, stuffing, cranberry sauce, and haricots verts. OR Surf & Turf 8 oz filet mignon wrapped in bacon with scallops served with Boursin cheese mashed potatoes and charred caulilini. OR Seared Grouper served with saffron risotto and fall roasted vegetables. – Dessert – Pumpkin Crème Brûlée OR Apple Pie in a Glass OR Fruit Cake à la mode. Price is $89 per person. Please call +1 (877) 935-0862 to make a reservation. TO GO orders are available with advance notice. Please let us know via the number above. Same price applies.
Last year, the following places also offered specials for Thanksgiving and they may do so again this year, so stay tuned!
- Bagatelle – 115 Duval St. 305-296-6609.
- Banana Cafe – 1215 Duval St. 305-294-7247.
- Dante’s – 951 Caroline St. 305-293-5123.
- Denny’s – 2710 N Roosevelt Blvd. 305-741-7990.
- La Te Da – 1125 Duval St. 305-296-6706.
- Louie’s Backyard – 700 Waddell St. 305-294-1061.
- Prime Steakhouse – 951 Caroline St. 305-296-4000.
- Smokin’ Tuna – 4 Charles St. 305-517-6350.
Catering / Breads & Pies / Fulling Cooked Meals to Go
- Fausto’s Food Palace – 522 Fleming St. 305-296-5663 AND 1105 White St. 305-294-5221
- Great Events – 925 Truman Ave. (side entrance on Packer St.) 305-294-2252.
- Old Town Bakery – 930 Eaton St. 305-396-7450.
Where to Watch the Big Game on Thanksgiving
Check out our listing of Key West sports bars so that you know where you can watch the Thanksgiving game.
Other Activities to Do in Key West on Thanksgiving
Dream Catcher Charters offers private fishing charters for the whole family to enjoy! Both Inshore and Offshore! Call Island Genn to reserve your seats – Local: 305-292-7212 or Toll Free: 888-362-3474.
Toon Time Charters offers private sandbar and snorkeling excursions! Call Island Genn to reserve your seats – Local: 305-292-7212 or Toll Free: 888-362-3474.
Fury Watersports Ultimate Adventure features sailing, snorkeling, parasailing, jet skiing, and more plus a special holiday menu for both breakfast and lunch including roasted turkey. Thanksgiving Day from 10am until 4pm for $200 plus tax per person. Call Island Genn to reserve your seats – Local: 305-292-7212 or Toll Free: 888-362-3474.
About Key West
Before making your restaurant reservations for Thanksgiving Day, be sure to read my restaurant reviews; check out our restaurant review section of this blog. Also, to see what is happening on the island during your visit, check out our Key West Events Calendar to see other upcoming special events. For more information about the fun side of Key West… things to do and see in our island city, go to our Key West Web Site.
Feel free to Email Me if you have any questions about Key West!!
Island Genn – Your Key West Concierge